𝙎𝙚𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

《Yandere Male Mermaid x Female Reader》

Erias - ♡ - 7'5

Key:
❦ = Dangerous Yandere
♡ = Mild Yandere
❣ = Safe Yandere

WARNING'S: Kidnapping》

Word Count: 1564

___________

Erias was bored of everything, the sea life was bad but he wanted to spice of things in his life. The sea women didn't want to get with him because they loved them, they only wanted him because of his looks, and he hated it with a passion. 

Erias looked up at the surface and decided that he wanted to see if their was something that he could take down with him and keep him company. 

Coming up he saw that the beach wad empty. The sky was dark and filled with stars, Erias cursed himself saying that he should've came up early. Erias sighed to himself and swam closer to shore.

Erias looked around and saw a girl sitting down in the sand looking at something. He swam a little closer to get a better look.

"Beautiful" Earis mumbles to himself. He wants the girl to come to him but couldn't get out the water. He told himself that he would be back tomorrow and went back down in the ocean. 

"Where have you been" A grating voice echoed. Erias turned around to see the person he hated the most, Ivo. Erias rolled his eyes and began to swam away from Ivo but stopped when Ivo swam in front of him.

"I asked you a question and I expect you to answer" Ivo demanded.

"I went out and explored now leave me alone" Erias scoffed.  Ivo raised an eyebrow and swamed around Erias to see if there was anything new on him.

Ivo hummed "if I found you went to the surface and are talking to those disgusting creatures I'm going to tell everyone and they are going to kick you out" Ivo hissed before swimming away.

"Whatever" Erias muttered. He sawm back to his cave and looked around and saw his big chest of surface things. He opened the chest to see if their was anything to get that beautiful girls attention. Erias searched and searched and finally found his sun.

A big grin grew on Erias face as he press the button on the object. The sun started  to show a long red light, which made Erias grin even more. He turned the light off and swam back to the surface. It was now dark outside and Erias started to worry that the girl had went away. He pressed the button on his sun and started to point it at the beach.

"What the hell" A loud feminine voice made Erais ears point up. He squinted his eyes to get a better look and saw that the same girl from earlier was there and was cover her eyes from the light.