✲ EIGHT ✲

july 12th, 2020

The Austria race was over, Lewis got pole with Valtteri in second and Max in third and the party were making their way to the nearest club to celebrate. Chloé had her arms linked with Heidi and Lily as the three girls were walking ahead of the others.

"So, you and Lando?" Heidi asked as Chloé looked at her.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Oh come on Chlo!" Lily laughed as Heidi nodded, "It's so obvious! You two clearly have feelings for each other. The question is, when are you guys getting together?" Chloé chuckled.

"Not anytime soon," she said smiling lightly, "I don't want to mess anything up. Besides, I'm leaving at the end of the month, so I don't want to start something and then leave." Lily smiled as Heidi nodded.

"We get you," she said as Chloé smiled. 

"But?" Heidi asked as Chloé looked at her. 

"I want something to happen," she confessed. 

"It will stay between us," Lily said smiling as Chloé grinned gratefully. The trip arrived to the bar before the others and grinned. 

"Should we get a head start?" Heidi asked as the trio laughed and hurried to the bar to grab some drinks. 

"You didn't think to wait for us?" Charles joked as Chloé grinned.

"Nope," she said as she held her cocktail in her hand. She grinned at the girls as Isa came over to them and grabbed her drink. 

"Let's dance!" Heidi said as the four girls grinned at each other and made their way to the dance floor. Typical club music was playing as the four girls drank and danced.

"Somebody come get her, she's dancin' like a stripper!" the four girls sang together at the top of their lungs as they laughed, "somebody come get her, she's dancin' like a stripper! Somebody come tip her, she's dancin' like a stripper! Somebody come get her, she's feelin' all the liquor!"

Chloé laughed as the four made their way to the bar and ordered four tequila shots with salt and lime.

"Ready?" Isa asked as they poured salt on their hands.

"Let's do this," Lily laughed. Chloé grinned as they licked the salt from their hands, downed the tequila shot and ate the lime, all four of them making disgusted faces before they burst out laughing. 

"Yes!" Chloé laughed, high-fiving Heidi as they ordered cocktails before making their way back to the dance floor. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, give it up for Lando Norris!"

Chloé turned her head and let out a laugh when she saw Lando behind the DJ set. She smiled as he winked at her. 

"Go request a song!" Isa said as Chloé looked at her.

"I will later," she laughed, "I'll let him have his fun for now."