✲ ONE ✲

march 13th, 2019

mclaren posted a photo!

mclaren - We are so honoured and pleased to announce that we have formed a direct partnership with International superstar @mollieswift! After months and months of meetings, agreements and deal signings, we have come to an agreement with the young...

mclaren - We are so honoured and pleased to announce that we have formed a direct partnership with International superstar @mollieswift! After months and months of meetings, agreements and deal signings, we have come to an agreement with the young pop start. We are incredibly honoured that she chose us to work with, so expect to see more of your favourite singer at our garage! 

liked by mollieswift and 2.3 million others | 2.9 million comments | 3. 5 million saves

user7151: YES!!!!!!

user926: OMG MY FAVE F1 TEAM AND FAVE SINGER!!!!

mollieswift: It's an honour to be in partnership with you!
mclaren: 🧡🧡

carlossainz55: Honoured to be working with you!
mollieswift: So excited!

landonorris: Best way to start the new season
mollieswift: - I agree 

user6294: Loved you since 2014! Forever a supporter! WELL DONE!!!

tap to view more comments

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

"Tay, I'm fine," Mollie said, chuckling as she walked through the paddock on the phone to her older sister Taylor. "I'm nearly at the cafeteria now anyway, so I'll call you tonight. Alright, I love you too, bye." 

Mollie hung up the phone and smiled as she put it in her pocket as she made her way down the paddock, before she ran into Max Verstappen. 

"Mollie," he said grinning, "it's been so long!"

"Max," she said smiling as she hugged him tightly. "It's so good to see you! How are you?"

"I'm doing good," he said chuckling as he hugged her back, "how have you been?'

"I've been doing good," she said smiling. 

"How come you're here?" he asked as she chuckled.

"I am an investor for McLaren," she said smiling, "I currently owe 40% of it so I'm making my appearance."

"Nice one," he said smiling, "also, I'm sorry to hear about your breakup."

"It's okay," she said smiling, "we ended it on good terms, and we still talk so there's nothing bad."

"I'm glad," Max said as they made their way towards the cafeteria. "Well, seeing as you're part of the McLaren team, it's best you meet the newest driver they have." Mollie smiled as the two of them walked over to a driver with light brown curly hair and tanned skin. "Mollie, this is Lando Norris." Lando turned around and smiled when he saw the blonde standing there.

"Hi," Lando said smiling, "new driver for McLaren."

"Nice to meet you," Mollie said, shaking Lando's hand as the older boy smiled.

"You too," Lando said smiling. "So, do you wanna go get some coffee? I assume that's why you're here."

"Part of the reason," she said chuckling. "Um, yeah, let's get coffee." Lando beamed as Mollie smiled and the two made their way to the coffee cart.

"So, you're our new investor," Lando said as the blonde nodded.

"I am," she said smiling.

"What made you want to invest?" he asked.

"My Grandmother," Mollie said, "she was a huge McLaren fan, she met Lauda and Senna and was massive fans of them, and there's photos of us two before she died watching the early races, both in McLaren merch and I wanted to do something that helps her live on, aside from dedicating songs to her."

"That's really sweet," Lando said as Mollie smiled. She took her coffee from the barista and before she could about to pay for it, Lando tapped his card on the machine.

"Lando," she laughed as he grinned. 

"You're welcome," he said, paying for his own drink as Mollie smiled. "We should get to the meeting, we're gonna be late." Mollie checked her phone and her blue eyes went wide as she chuckled.

"Let's get going," she said smiling as the two made their way out of the cafeteria.

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

"Mollie!" Zak Brown said, grinning as he shook Mollie's hand, "such an honour for you to be here."

"An honour to be part of it," the blonde said smiled.

"Please, have a seat," he said as Mollie smiled and sat down on the head chair, just as Carlos and Lando walked in. "And here's the main stars!"

Mollie smiled as she stood back up.

"Mollie, meet Carlos Sainz," Zak said, as Mollie and Carlos shook hands and smiled. 

"Nice to meet you," the blonde said smiling as Carlos nodded.

"Likewise," Carlos said as Mollie smiled. 

"And this is. . . ." Zak said as Mollie smiled.

"Lando Norris," Mollie said as she smiled at him.

"We met earlier," Lando said as Zak chuckled.

"Perfect," Zak said as Mollie sat back down, with either driver on both sides of her. "So, as you both know by now, Mollie invited a lot of money into our team, she owns 40% of the F1 company, so it's up to us to show her that it was a good investment." Mollie smiled as she nodded. 

"So, does this mean you'll be at races more?" Lando asked, "you'll be making more appearances?"

"Yeah," Mollie said smiling, "I'll be here a lot, when I'm not touring and when I am on tour, obviously you guys can come for appearances and everything, obviously you and your families get free entry and things. I'll be here to annoy you a lot now." Lando grinned as he looked at Mollie.

"Sounds good to me," he said as she smiled.