"Things didn't go according to plan; I need your help. I'll explain on the way there" Nya said while standing up.

"What? What do you mean? And how do you plan to get us back there. Cause I'm assuming you have time ticking, right?" he answered.

"Well, that's why we must get there fast. As for how to get back" Nya started while picking Jay up in her arms, bridal style. Which only gained a confused and surprised look from the freckled boy who had blushed a bit. "You just hold on tight."

"My knight in shining armor. Shouldn't it be the other way around?" he asked teasingly.

"We both know that wouldn't happen" Nya answered with a chuckle before running and jumping to a nearby building and going down the ladder. Jumping from building to building while carrying someone wasn't the best idea, so she had to rely on her speed now.

After a minute or two of running and explaining, they had arrived at the place where all the commotion was happening.

"You sure this is going to work?" Jay asked while Nya placed him behind some buildings so the hands of time didn't spot him. She really didn't want to risk him more than necessary.

"Yeah, just remember to wait for my signal" She answered. The lighting ninja nodded and soon, Nya started to focus on using her powers.

Water started to come from everywhere and surrounded them, her mind focused on manipulating the liquid carefully and spreading it through the streets in a thin layer so it wouldn't be noticeable.

"Last chance Garmadon!" A voice shouted through the city. Krux. Nya snapped her eyes open and alongside Jay, they peeked to see what was going on.

"The blades or your son" Acronix said. A blade extended to reach Lloyd's neck, ready to slice it. All the others were also caught by the creatures and forced to their knees, the only ones that had seemed to fight the soldiers off were Garmadon and Wu. Both masters still had the time blades and a firm stare on the green ninja. They both shared a glance before activating their powers.

"I'll put it like this Acronix. You touch my son" Garmadon started, both him and Master Wu intensified their powers. Focusing them on the blades, which started to shine brighter or darker depending on who had them. "And we'll make sure the elemental power of time has to find some new holders."

"You wouldn't risk your son" Krux said.

"You wouldn't risk the blades"

Everyone froze. Nya couldn't take her eyes off what was happening. This was bad, like really bad. How was she supposed to take down the enemies without hurting her family if they were in their grasp!?

"What are we going to do now?" Jay asked.

"I don't know, we have to get the others free for the plan to work." Nya said, her mind tracing every possible curse of action.

"I have an idea" Jay's voice said. She couldn't have turned her head any faster, even if she tried.

"Your communicator still works, right?" he asked, still sitting where she had left him.

"Um- Yeah. What are you planning?" Nya asked while giving Jay the little device.

"To send a message" he said with a smirk while taking the communicator and peeking to see what was about to unfold. Nya could only do the same as him. "Master Wu? Garmadon? If you can hear me, nod."

Both master's face didn't change. Not for a single second did they hesitate, they only shared a glance and then nodded.

"Good thinking" Nya said, turning to face Jay again.