Chpt 5

Third person POV

"Tomi-"

"Tomioka.."

"Hmm."

"Wake up"

"Wha-?"

"Come on, wake up"

"Why..?"

"Because the sunrise"

"Hmm.. okay, c-could you pass me a shirt or something?"

"mhm, here now hurry"

"okay.. coming"

They both looked out the window in awe at the sight of the beautiful sunrise. The room was filled with an uncomfortable sensation of awkwardness after a few seconds of staring out the window.

"Umm.. this is kinda awkward" Sanemi commented,

"Yeah.. uhh I'm going to go shower" Giyuu said.

Giyuu went into the bathroom and quickly turned on the water. Cold water specifically. 

Then he blacked out.

"TOMIOKA?!"

"TOMIOKA HURRY UP"

"WHAT DO YOU WANNA EAT?"

"OH MY GOD TOMIOKA WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG?!"

"HEY-' he said bursting the door open, "TOMIOKA?!"

"SHIT, GET UP" he said shaking him. 

The water was still on so he grabbed a cup and splashed Giyuu.

"Come on bitch! Ughh" he said lifting him up, carrying him bridal style.

Sanemi carried him to his own bed because he was too lazy to carry him to Giyuu's bed and he was also quite paranoid of going through his stuff. Sanemi was surprisingly happy to be carrying Giyuu, this was the closest he's ever got to him. Although, when he finally got to his bed he realised he had nowhere to lay down. So, he picked him up again. But then again, he was happy to pick him up again. Finally, he got to Tomioka's bed and layed him down and put the covers over him. An hour later Sanemi woke up from his nap to the sound of coughing.

"Hmm?" Sanemi mumbled.

Sanemi got up and walked over to Giyuu's bed.

*cough* *cough* "Shinazugawa?" *cough*

"uhh.. hey?"

"hey.."

"Are you like sick or something?"

"No, I was just tired"

"Okay? Do you want me to call someone?"

"No, I'm fine."

"Alright, fine"

Sanemi found a glass of water and handed it to Giyuu

"Here"

"Thank you, I guess" he said drinking the water

"Umm, do you need anything else?"

"uhmm, could I have a.. nevermind"

"what do you mean?"

"hmm?"

"what were you going to say?"

"nothing"

"c'mon please you're going to drive me crazy"

"fine.. could I have.. a hug?"

"Hell yeah"

"wait what, really?"

"fuck yes"

"Okay.."

"what're you waiting for?"

"you"

"okay, fine" 

They both pulled each other into a hug, a warm genuine hug.

"Thank you" Giyuu said softly 

"mhm.."

".."

"Could I tell you something?"

"Yeah, I guess"

"You're very pretty

"Your scars are pretty.. I really like them" he said breaking the hug and tracing the scars on Sanemi's arm with his finger.

This made Sanemi instantly get flustered, making that, because his scars are very sensitive. Sanemi, somehow gained the confidence to place his hand on Giyuu's cheek,

"Really, huh?"

"Mhm.." Giyuu mumbled, easily getting flustered as Sanemi got closer.

They leaned in closer to each other, faces almost touching. As Sanemi made the first move, kissing him.

"shinazugawa-"

"Sanemi' he said placing his finger over Giyuu's mouth.

"mhm.."

"A little more than just a hug, huh?" 

"Just a little.." Giyuu said kissing his forhead.

"Goodnight, Giyuu"

"Goodnight, Sanemi"

The rest of the week went by faster than they could've imagined. They did almost everything together over the last two days they had. Until it was time to go back.. would it go back to normal? Like it never exsisted? No. Sanemi supported Giyuu, Giyuu supported Sanemi. They were a beautiful couple, they loved each other.

 Giyuu hated physical touch. He hated it when anyone but Sanemi touched him. Sanemi was the only person right now, at this point in time that he trusted with every inch of his body. Sanemi loved physical touch. Especially when it was Giyuu. A kiss, a hug, a hanshake, or a highfive. Both of them loved it, if it was from each other. They loved it. Absolutely. Positively. Monoscofically. ((okay so the "Absolutely, Positively, Monoscofically" part was a saying that I say all the time like it's stuck in my brain and I juts felt like typing it so I did, I hope you liked my story and I posted an inoaoi story that is complete soo enjoy ig thank you byeeeee))