Triplet's Reincarnation (2)

Start from the beginning

Despite being a reincarnator, Ruby displayed innocence in her surprise, exclaiming, "What!?? That's so unfair, the world must be ROTTEN for money not to go to those working the hardest!"

After that Ruby's suggestion to have fans offer their livers and sell them was met with mixed reactions, leading to a moment of regret from the me and Aqua.

"Your thoughts are also pretty darn rotten," Aqua agreed, recalling an earlier exchange.

Musing over the situation, Ame spoke up while playing with Miyako-san's phone.

Finally, it's my turn to speak, "You guys are exaggerating things..."

"...Then do you have any ideas?" Aqua asked.

Turning to my siblings and attentive Miyako-san, I shared my suggestion, "Digital currencies."

"Huh?"

Digital currencies, difficult to acquire yet easy to spend, could be obtained by either purchasing them with real money or solving puzzles provided by the crypto community using a computer.

"You mean that Bitcoin thing?" Aqua quickly grasped the concept.

"Ah... I've heard about that, but honestly speaking... That sounds like buying and selling stocks... The value can go up or down depending on the community," Miyako-san offered her thoughts on the matter.

However, her understanding was not entirely accurate.

The process I was referring to is known as crypto mining. Essentially, specialized software mines cryptocurrencies by solving complex mathematical equations in exchange for coins.

These coins contain data akin to a puzzle piece, fitting into the vast network of puzzles known as the Blockchain.

Each puzzle piece is unique, and attempts to duplicate or copy a coin are futile, as the duplicated coins won't integrate into the puzzle chains.

This unique aspect of cryptocurrencies results in a highly organized currency system, setting it apart from traditional fiat money.

Unlike real money, which often falls victim to manipulations like corruption and inflation, cryptocurrencies offer greater resistance to inflation, adding to their distinctive characteristics beyond their intangible nature.

And so, I proceeded to explain it to them.

"You see, with crypto mining, you can essentially generate money out of thin air. It's one of the most effective ways for us to make a profit."

My statement might have sounded preposterous at first glance.

If I were truly aiming to maximize my earnings, I would need to set up a crypto mining farm, utilizing numerous computers working in unison to mine cryptocurrencies. But computers took a very long time in order to solve even one math questions from the block chain community.

However...

[Thought Acceleration (C) is active]

[Wisdom has been increased by 5000 for 10 minutes]

[Wisdom: 32 (+5000)]

"Why bother using a PC to solve those complex math questions when you possess over a thousand wisdom?"

With my extraordinary wisdom stat, I had a clear advantage over computers when it came to solving intricate mathematical equations. My thought acceleration ability granted me unparalleled mental prowess, making manual calculations seem like child's play in comparison.

My enhanced cognitive abilities allowed me to tackle problems that would leave ordinary individuals scratching their heads in awe.

*Clickity* *Clackaty* *This is a sound of Typing*