"Sasuke! Alright, that's it!" Naruto said as he began to perform hand signs. "Ninja Art: Summoning..."

"Too slow!" Kisame said as he brought Samehada down, slicing straight through Naruto's chakra, which instantly disappears.

"Huh? What's going on?" Naruto asked confused. "I, I can't feel my chakra."

"My Samehada cuts through chakra and devours it." Kisame explained. "And now that your chakra is gone, you shouldn't be any more trouble. But just in case, I should cut off your arms."

"Naruto!" I yelled and rushed over.

I lunged in the air grabbed Naruto. As Kisame's Samehada came down, it struck my chakra wall instead and devoured the chakra, just like it had done Naruto's. Now I was standing right beside Naruto as Kisame stood before us.

"Stupid girl, what are you going to do now?" Kisame asked. "Now you and the other brat have no chakra at all."

"Pup, use your lightning ability!" Kiyiya screamed in my head.

'Uh, right.' I replied.

I quickly charged a ball of lightning into my hand and sent it out towards Kisame. But before my attack could strike him, he brought his sword forward and absorbed the attack. When he moved the sword from in front of him, I saw that Kisame now had a pissed off look on his face. He took a hold of his sword and made a move towards Naruto and I. But just before he could, a cloud of smoke came from nowhere and a toad appeared and blocked Samehada.

"You don't seem to know very much about me....." said the unforgettable voice of Master Jiraiya. "I'm better at getting girls than they are trying to get me. Even though it doesn't look like it. It's my specialty."

'Okay, he is really talking like that at a moment like this.' I thought while I had a plain, uninterested look on my face.

"I'm Jiraiya, the Toad Sage. I will fall for no woman's feminine wiles. When you're someone like me, you'll only have to flash that sexiness to have women fall at your feet!"

"...."

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT! THAT GIRL JUST WINKED AT YA AND YOU WERE SCAMPERING AFTER HER!" Naruto yelled. "YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO LOOK ALL COOL AND CLASS, PERVY SAGE!"

HEY! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT IN FRONT OF OTHERS!" Jiraiya yelled at the blonde.

I continued to have that uninterested look on my face as I looked at Naruto and Master Jiraiya as they continued to argue with one another. But soon it was suddenly interrupted by an evil chuckle, which came from Kisame.

"So, it's one of the Legendary Sanin, The Great Jiraiya, eh?" Kisame said. "You like beautiful women but we weren't thinking that such a simple method could successfully stall you anyway... And I see that you somehow managed to release the Genjutsu we cast on her."

Jiraiya did nothing but glare at the older Uchiha as he placed the unconscious woman down. "What kind of coward would do something like that?" he asked. "Using his Sharingan to inflict a Genjutsu on an innocent woman.....all in order to separate Naruto from me."

"Separate us? But why?" Naruto asked himself.

"I know that he's the one you're really after." He told them. "Not only that, but you're after Y/N as well. Sasuke made it worse by bring her here."

"No wonder Kakashi knew about this....you were the source of information." Itachi said. "To abduct Naruto and Y/N.....those were the orders given to us by the higher echelons of our organization, "Akatsuki"."