"Well, we met at a cafe while I was working then we kept on contact after that." As I think about it I never asked a thing about her.

We just kept on sending each other messages, I mean it's not my part to be ask about personal things.

"Fallon Fumihyo, an Illegitimate child of Fumihyo family, she brought disgrace to the Fumihyo family, she was tasked to stay away not only from her family but to our family too, being the largest Yakuza they need to keep us as their Allies. She was never supposed to be in the party, before being seen by the Fumihyo family we told her to leave, her life is in danger if she let them see her. But the ignoring part we don't know why. We only told her to leave at once and see you the next morning before we leave for her own safety." Alec explained.

"Brought disgrace? How?" I asked.

"She was pregnant at a young age, 15 to be exact. She was supposed to be married to one of their business partner but ended up getting pregnant by her current boyfriend. She was told to abort the child to which she disobeyed, the father is ready to take care of her and their child but the worst thing happened. I think you should ask her about the rest of it, that's the public information that was given by her family, she was announced dead after that. We're not in the place to tell something horrifying and traumatic about someone. We still respect Fallon, she has helped us a lot." Alec answered.

And that altered my mind. I really thought my brothers threatened her, it not impossible for that to happen.

But how could I contact Fallon? She left in a hurry that I wasn't able to ask for her number.

"Alec, do have her number?" I asked hoping to get some help from Alec.

"Sorry Bambina, but I'm not allowed to give you her number until she allows it. Don't worry I'll contact her so you two could talk."

Well what a bother. Hayst, I'll just keep on thinking why the hell is she ignoring me until I could finally ask her.

Well, at least we'll be back home sooner.

"Goodbye our little princess. We'll miss you, take care and don't be in trouble, we won't be there to help." Gio hugged me.

"Also watch our movies!" Guston shouted from the back.

I laughed and nodded my head agreeing to watch their movies.

Oh gosh, who would've thought that I'll miss this big family after all.

We're now in the gate ready to leave, I looked back once more and saw them waving at us, I waved back.

We entered the plane and looked for our seats, we're not using a private plane today for the reason that I won a dare, and I dared my brothers who never experienced being in a public plane to try it. I mean I also never experienced to be in a public plane, or it's just that I don't have any memory about it.

Dad was hesitant saying it's dangerous to board a plane that we don't own. But eventually he gave up because of my puppy eyes and pout, to soft Dad. And by the way when I said brothers that includes my dear cousins.

I could actually see the horror in their faces that I even decided to change it but before I could Ao shouted challenge accepted. He got a fair amount of smacks from that, I mean by fair is a smack from the whole family.

A few hours in the flight it felt suffocating as to how their smells mix in this planes, gosh now I'm regretting my own decisions.

I'm already used with just my brothers and father's scent mixed up in my nose, at least they smell good. I feel like throwing up.

I leaned against Alec wishing that this would make me feel better, but it didn't.

In the end I placed myself in my brothers lap my face on his chest just so I could inhale his smell.

I inhaled his perfume to the max making him confused.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I regret my decision. I feel like throwing up just by smelling them." I whispered not wanting to get anyone's attention and being that rude is something else to me.

Alec just chuckled and just let me inhale his scent, gosh that made me feel better.

"Amellia, wake up, we're near our house." I heard Alec say.

I actually fell asleep during our flight.

"Huh? How?" I asked.

"I just carried you out of the plane, but we're near the house now and I need to wake you up, you've been sleeping for like 10 hours straight."

"And also we bought some sweet cakes that you for sure will love." That made me sit straight.

"Where?" I looked around and saw 3 big plastics each have two boxes of sweet cakes in it.

"There's six boxes?!" My eyes widened.

"Yeah, so calm down, we could eat it at home." As father said that we entered the gate to our house.

"Sweet cakes here I comeeeeee!" I shouted.

For that someone who is asking about my fb account because they couldn't find it, I have this account named Vionee Venxinnx WP you could add me there

(This is what it looks like.)

School days are coming in Amellia's life, what could happen.