12: Cannon event

Please make sure to vote, leave comments, and follow me!

Content warnings: very light nsfw, light description of injuries

You heard Hobie jump off the top of the boat, you quickly walked to his room and over to your bag.

"It's been a while since I've written" You sigh to yourself.

After you grabbed your diary out of your bag along with a pencil, you walked over to Hobie's bed, sitting down and opening the book.

Dear diary,

I guess I've kinda flaked out on writing in this, I haven't needed to. The only reason I did write in here was because I was stressed... and well, Hobie changed that. It's stupid, he just makes me feel so safe. And he's hot too, he could do anything to me, I wouldn't even care. He could pin me down and fuck me till I can't-

"Y/N, whatcha writing" Hobie whispered into your ear.

You slam the book shut and Hobie plucks it out of your hands, setting it on the nightstand next to him.

He sits on the bed along with you, pulling you up into his lap.

The position Hobie had you sitting in was definitely making you quite flustered, and he could tell.

He smirked at you, leaning forward and brushing his lips against your cheekbone.

"God you're so beautiful Y/N" he whispered while dragging his nails down your clothed back.

He slid over to your lips, hovering a slight bit away, glancing towards your eyes, asking you if this was ok.

You smile before pressing your lips onto his.

He slid his tongue across your bottom lip, wanting more, but you denied it.

He decided to bite your bottom lip instead, making you gasp and allowing him to slide his tongue into your mouth.

His tongue moved all around, getting to know every bit of you.

You felt his hands trailing lower down on your body, and then sneak under your shirt.

You pull away, panting from the lack of air.

"You make me feel so good Y/N, I need you" Hobie said, caressing your face.

You giggle, his touch tickling you ever so slightly.

Just as you leaned in for another kiss, your watch pinged.

You clicked your tongue in annoyance, ignoring the call.

It kept pinging you away.

"Darling, it's Leon, you should answer it" Hobie tells you.

You sigh and nod before answering the call.

"Y/N YOU AND HOBIE NEED TO GET OVER HERE NOW"

"What? Leon, what's going on?" You ask, confused.

Leon took a breath, his voice shaking.

"It's your uncle, please, hurry"

With that, you and Hobie shot up, throwing your suits on and making a portal.

"S/N over here" Vulture said from an alley in between the building you and Hobie had portaled to.

The two of you jumped down, seeing Vulture and your uncle.

"Leon, what happened?" Hobie asked.

"Wait Leon? Whatever, not surprising, but yeah what happened to him" you remark.

Your uncle was sitting against the wall, blood slowly running out of his mouth and nose, his hand pressing against a bloody blotch on his lower abdomen.

"Y/N?" He asked, his eyes darting over to you.

"I'm here Uncle Sam" you walked over next to him, sitting next to him.

"I'm so sorry" he mumbled.

"No, no don't apologize Mr. Stacey, this wasn't your fault" Leon cried.

Hobie still stood in the corner, not even looking at your uncle.

"Do we still have time to get him to a hospital?" You ask Leon.

You were met with a solemn expression and a head shake.

"No, I think it may be too late for that" he sighed.

Tears poured down your face as your body began to shake.

"Y/N, I'm so proud of you" your uncle said, his voice fading.

He coughed, letting out a shaky breath.

"Hobie, Leon, please take good care of them" He said before shutting his eyes and letting out a sigh.

Leon lifted your uncle's limp body in his arms, nodding to you and Hobie before flying off.

"I wish I could have saved him" you cried.

Hobie walked over, planting a kiss on the top of your head before lifting you up and making a portal.

A/N: sorry for how short this chapter is! I'm just trying to get something posted! If anyone wants to write small pieces for this story, like one-shots or anything, feel free to! They can be anything as long as you're proud of your work!