10: Sleepover

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW TO KEEP ENGAGEMENT UP!!!

      "Hobie?" You ask in a groggy voice.

      "Yes darling?" He replied, running his hands though your hair.

      "Just wanted to see if you were still there" you mumble before shutting your eyes once again.

      Hobie chuckled before pulling you into his embrace as he too drifted asleep.

      As the sunlight peaked through the small windows on the boat hit your eyelids, you slowly tried to sit up, only to be held down by a certain spider person.

      "You're so warm" Hobie mumbled, his voice deeper than usual due to him just waking up.

      You sigh before laying down once again, gazing at Hobie's face as he slept.

      "I can feel you staring at me sweetheart" he chuckled, making you quickly look away.

      His eyes opened, and he made eye contact with you, his gaze filled with love and affection.

      He began to sit up before sliding out of bed.

      You followed behind him, making sure the tee you were wearing wasn't bunched up.

      Hobie leaned against the door frame, looking you up and down as you walked over.

      "I can't get over how cute you are in my clothes" Hobie squealed as he picked you up and carried you to the kitchen.

      "I can walk on my own!" You yell while squirming around.

      "I'll change that" Hobie said quickly, making you stop moving.

      "I'm sorry, what?" You ask in shock.

      Hobie simply smiled at you before setting you down on the counter as he went to grab something for you two to eat.

      Your face heated up as your mind went wild with thoughts relating to what Hobie said.

      "Something on your mind?" He said, his voice raspy.

      He walked over to you, standing in between your legs so the two of you were face to face.

       "N-no" You stuttered from the shock of what Hobie was doing.

      "Oh? So you don't want me to do anything?" He asks, eyes staring you down.

      "Well, I kinda want to kiss you" You mumble, so quiet he could barely hear you.

      "What was that Y/N?" He questions with a smug tone.

       "Nothing!" You slightly shout, your entire body heating up from embarrassment.

      "Good, cause foods done!" Hobie quickly walked away, grabbing two sets of dishes and silverware before putting R/F on them.

      He handed one of the dishes to you, and you hopped down from the counter, going to sit with Hobie at the kitchen island.

      You quickly scarfed down the food, your eyes glistening from how good it tasted.

      "You really love my cooking, dont you?" Hobie commented as he cleaned up the dirty dishes.

      You nod before jumping down from the bar stool you were sitting at.

      The shirt you were wearing rolled up slightly, Hobie had already noticed, his face going a shade of red.

      The second you realized, you quickly straightened out the shirt and hid your face.

      "We should pop by your place quickly, just to make sure your uncle isnt missing ya'" Hobie said as he walked over to you, hanging his arms over your shoulders.

      "Thats a good idea" You laugh, imagining how worried your Uncle Sam probably is at this point.

      The two of you walked back to hobie's room and quickly got your spider suits on.

      Hobie opened up a portal and the two of you jumped through, landing on the roof.

      As the two of you climbed down to the window, your spider sense went off.

      "Hobie come on" You say before jumping off the fire escape and swinging away.

      Hobie followed behind you with no questions, following you to a large park that was currently covered with cop cars. 

      Vulture and the Prowler were in the middle of it, fighting.. each other?

       "S/N! Hes gone insane!" Vulture shouted while pinning the Prowler to the ground.

      You webbed over to the two, kicking the Prowler's head to make him stop focusing on vulture.

      You didnt know why you were helping Vulture, but in the past hes helped more than hes actually done harm.

      The Prowler managed to scramble out from under Vulture and then started to go for you, his claws scraping against the ground before he leapt at you.

      You had to get to a safer area.

      You quickly webbed to the side of a building, swinging into the street, trying to keep yourself high in the air.

      Hobie and Vulture followed behind you and the Prowler, Hobie getting a hit on the Prowler with one of his webs getting stuck on his legs.

      Hobie jumped down onto his back, effectively pinning him to the ground.

      You and Vulture came down beside him, watching the Prowler struggle to escape, only for Hobie to kick him in the back of the head, making him pass out.

      "Thanks guys, right on time as always" Vulture sighed as Hobie stepped off the Prowler.

      Vulture grabbed the Prowler before launching himself up into the air with the other villain.

      "Well that was something" You mumble as you and Hobie head back to your apartment.

      "Y/N! Im so glad you're ok! You too Hobie" Your Uncle Sam shouted as the two of you crawled through the window.

      "Sorry about that Uncle Sam, I was staying with Hobie for a bit" You said while you were trapped in a bear hug.

      "Thats fine, but tell me next time! I thought a villain got you or something, good job at that fight by the way you handled it well" He chuckled.

      "If you guys want to go back for a few days thats fine" He mentioned as you and Hobie walked to your room.

      "Can I stay at your place for longer?" You asked Hobie.

      "I'd enjoy that quite a bit" Hobie chuckled before sitting down on your bed.

      You grin as you grab a small bag to shove some clothes and random items in for your stay.

      A thud came from your window, and you looked over to see Leon's face mushed against the glass.

      "Hi Y/N!" He said, his voice muffled.

      You walked over, lifting the window, allowing Leon to flop into your room.