Strike 2

Hades spun his finger around the rim of the wine glass. Being in a call his eyes were observing you from afar. "How adorable!" You liked an image on your phone.

Sitting outside a restaurant before work Hades never recognized you until now.

"Do you want something to order?"
Hermes asked. "Aa, no thanks. I just use the wifi." Your eyes never leave the phone. It's as if you were just waiting for him to leave.

"You never order when you're here. Know that you have to have ordered something in order to-"

"She will be having a biscuit with egg and sausage. "

You choked on your spit before looking over your shoulder. No one!

Looking In front of you Hades had already taken a seat. "No I'm okay!"

Hades reached out taking hold of your hand. "Please. Don't be rude to me twice."

Sitting back down nervously you felt odd as your leg kept shaking nervously. "Are you alright?" He asked calmly.

"Yep!" You responded quickly.

His sexy charming smile with a soft laugh gave him such a charm. A charm that was magnetic. Sadly in your mind he's nothing more than a rich guy. You are no one's play thing. Even if his muscles were just to tear out through his clothes.

Not to get started with his hair. Silver, platinum whatever it was not many can pull off the style. "Tell me about yourself."

Hades leaned his chin on his hand inching forward. "Uhm well. I uhh. Clean toilets.." your thumbs were twirling beneath the table like crazy. "What's beyond this." His hand twirled around circling you in the center.

"Uhm, muscle, organs."

His small giggle made your cheeks blush and you felt a bit better having someone you don't know laughing.

"You're cute you know that." Hades said lost in stare by you. Having someone look at you in such a way was welcoming. Not making you feel like you were some type of girl he was chasing.

"I mean. Who is beyond the janitor. Behind that mask who are you? Your hobbies, colors," the more he gave examples the less you felt human. "I, don't have hobbies.." your voice was like a muffle.

"I don't even get out much."

Hades was silent for a while observing how your attitude had changed.

"Here's a biscuit with egg and sausage." Hermes set the plate down before slipping a letter to you with your cup.

Wink if you need help.

Double wink!! No triple wink!
"I have something in my eye!" You said rubbing your eye. "Oh let me help you." Hermes reached into his coat to get a napkin while spilling the wine glass on Hades.

"Damn!" Hades stood up getting away from the wine.
"My apologies sir." Hermes said as Hades grabbed napkins tapping his shirt.

Looking back for you it's as if you have disappeared. "Where did she go?" Hades looked around. "Who?" Hermes asked playing dumb. "Let me get you more napkins."

"No! It's fine." Hades grabbed his coat fixing it on himself to cover the stain as he headed out. There is no other place you could have gone other than work. Looking back at the table he watched Hermes clean up the mess. Hades noticed you took the biscuit with egg and Bacon.