Story n°5 - Movie

After a tiring day at work, you come back home. As soon as you step in, you notice your sweet roommate asleep on the sofa, with the TV on and a can of soda on the coffee table. To not wake him up, you try your best to not make any noise while putting your coat, shoes and bag down.

You quietly make your way to the bathroom to take a quick shower before coming back to the living room. There, you carefully sit on the couch and watch a bit of the movie playing on the TV but you soon get bored, so you just look at your roommate sleeping peacefully. You loved his long hair, he recently let you braid them every evenings before going to bed.

It's a little while later that the sweet boy opened his eyes, letting a yawn out while stretching out. You smile softly as he turns his head to see who was sitting next to him, so he immediately sat closer to you:
"Why didn't you wake me up when you got home? I feel like I slept too much.." he says in a giggle.
You also giggle at his words and nod:
"You know that I can't wake you up when you're sleeping, you look way too adorable.." you answer, automatically making him blush.

He lays his head on your shoulder and yawns again, still trying to wake up but your hand stroking his hair softly just made him feel sleepy few seconds later:
"Y/N, I have to wake up.. remember that i-it's my turn to make dinner.." he tries to say, feeling more sleepy as you were caressing his hair so he gives up, closing his eyes and relaxing at your touch.
You just smiles, watching him slowly diving back into dreamland and whispers "i'll make dinner tonight, don't worry sleepyhead"

~ the end ~