I smirked wiping the corners of my mouth and got up laying down next to him as we both caught our breaths.

"Whactchu doing today?" i asked picking at my nails.

"Shii, my homeboys invited me to they crib and shit, they got something going so ima slide over there. What about chu?" he asked pulling me closer, slowly rubbing my ass.

"My sister and ha boyfriend having this game night later on tonight so ima go to that cause i ain't got drunk since my birthday" I said laughing a little.

"Oh word? Shii have fun, Don't get too drunk and start blowing up my phone now" he joked and I thumped his forehead.

"The fact that you thought you were that special is beyond me" I joked back.

"Got jokes and shit Like i won't settle that shit for ya right now" he smirked looking down at me and i looked away blushing knowing exactly what he was talking about.

I reached towards the night stand and grabbed my phone. I seen i had 5 missed calls and 11 messages from Kamari saying he was on the way to my place and where i was.

I sighed and texted him that was coming from my dad's house and that i was on the way home.

"Damn he texting you like he yo boyfriend or some shii" Alonzo joked and i rolled my eyes getting outta the bed. "Boy hush, he just my best friend and he always like that" I sighed out as i went to use the bathroom.

Afterwards i freshened up a bit and quickly slipped my clothes back on.

"Yo ass be running out this bitch after we fuck" he laughed out making me chuckle cause i really do be leaving fast like its payday.
"Lol ion wanna over stay my welcome at all, especially when ole girl be doing random ass pop ups like a weirdo" i trailed off getting my purse, keys, and phone.

"Bruh shorty just weird, she know im not fucking with ha ass no mo and now she trynna see who i got now so she can mess with like a childish ass lul girl" he grumbled getting out the bed and slipping on his boxers so he could walk me to the door.

"Mhmm well Keep ha in check please cause i would hate to have to whoop her ass" replied as he opened up the front door for me.

"Yea right witcho short ass, but aye ima hit you up later be safe igh" he laughed a little and gave me a head nod. Walked off towards my car, "Bye Alonzo" i yelled a little waving at me and got in my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Riyah outfit^^*

I walked into Jay and Mara house and the first thing that hit me was that strong ass weed.

I heard music playing all throughout the house and i seen a Jay and Lorenzo sitting on the couch smoking and just vibing to the music.

"Right my sister at bitch" i spoke towards Jay and i can tell his ass was high as a kite cause he just laughed with getting mad at the fact that i called him a bitch.

"She in the kitchen whippin dat shit up, Kamari mad at yo ass" He laughed some more and i groaned so not ready to hear Kamari mouth right now.

After i had left Alonzo place i went to get me some food and then did some shopping. It really did slip my mind that i had told him i was going home and that he was on the way to my place.

I walked into the kitchen and seen Mara and Nova talking white she wiped down the counters.

"Hey yall" i interrupted placing both bottles of ciroc and don julio on the counter with the rest of the alcohol.
"Hey and dang bout time yo ass came, i was tired of seeing Kamari mad, grumpy ass face in here" Mara teased as she throwing away trash.

I rolled my eyes already making my mind up to go talk to his ass right now cause he wasn't about to ruin today. 

I sighed "where he at?" i asked Mara and she pointed to the back yard.

I walked out to the backyard and seen him sitting on the couch that was placed on the deck.

"Mmcht whatchu mane" he mumbled glazing a me then back at the blunt between his fingers.

Without a word i sat next to him, making sure to leave no room between us. "Why you acting like that" i mugged him and he didn't say anything.

"Oh so you can't hear me now huh?" i spoke up again and still didn't say anything.

"Bet, i was trynna see what the hell was wrong with yo ass but if you gone act like this then fuck it have yo funky ass attitude Kamari" I snapped at him getting up and going back into the house not trynna hear shit he was gone say, his ass prolly wasn't gone say shit anyways.

Just wasted my damn time.

"Alright come eat and shit so we can start drinking and playing games" Mara yelled loud enough so the guys could hear her.

I grabbed a plate and started fixing my food.

"Yo it smell good den a bitch in hea" i heard a familiar voice say. "Hell yea on me it do" Another voice i knew all too well said.

I slowly looked up and seen Alonzo and his friend the one that i do hair step into the kitchen, Alonzo looking dead at me with a smirk on his face.

Oh bitch da devil was working over time at this point cause no fuck Alonzo ass did not just step up in here.

Knowing what i know, knowing we fuckin.....

Bitchhhhhhhhh, who knew Alonzo was they homeboy😂😂

Bitchhhhhhhhh, who knew Alonzo was they homeboy😂😂Also im not good with sex scenes yall so sorrryyyyyy😭. As always thanks for reading❤️!!