𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 || 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎🤍

So George could drive his car but due to engine problems he had to retire after Q2, we decided that he's not going to drive tomorrow because the car probably won't be ready for tomorrow. So I'm going to jump and drive again, I have to start from P13 tomorrow, well we can try so we'll see what's going to happen.

'Hey can we go?' came Lewis to me after his interview ready to go back to the hotel.

'Yes just one minute' I said and looked quickly around to see Charles but he wasn't in the neighborhood so I turned back to Lewis.

'Who are you looking for?'

'No one' I answered a little maybe too fast.

——————

Later that night Charles came to my room and we spent the night together for the first time actually.

We were in the middle of our little 'play' ... when I accidentally gave out a little loud scream. The problem was that my dad's room was next to us and the walls are really thick so he probably heard me because he started to knock on the door what spread our room apart from each other.

'Quick hide under the bed please!' I started to freak out and really quickly turned on the tv to get some excuse why I screamed. 'Hey dad what's up?' I asked calmly but in the inside I was really nervous that he's going to find out.

'I heard you scream, are you all right???' he sounded really nervous though.

'No no everything is good, I was just watching some romantic movie and the two main characters finally got together and I was just happy to them' I came up with a really bed excuse what in my dad situation I wouldn't believe but he did I think. After he left my room Charles immediately crawled out under my bed and apparently he really liked my fake excuse because I saw a small laugh on his face.

'You really enjoyed this don't you?' I asked and tried to shake a slightly offended face but it was difficult to do.

'You wanted this sneaking around and everything, so of course I'm enjoying it!' he said with a grin and came to mee to give me a really soft and good kiss. Gosh I want to do this all day but sadly I can't.

'Look I'm going to drive tomorrow and I really want to perform good again so we need to go to sleep' I said when our mouths were apart from each other only for a few minutes.

'Okay just one more' he said and kissed me again, okay sleep is not so important now.

——————

I never slept this good in my life, I woke up next to Charles it was the best thing I've ever had felt. We went to sleep around 2 a.m so we didn't slept much but against all of this I was never this fit in the morning in my life.

'So you're starting from pole today don't you?' I asked while we were getting ready, I was in the bathroom putting on some makeup and do my hair to look good for the driver parade.

'Yes but Max was close yesterday at qualifying so it's going to be a hard race I think' he answered me from the room, he was ready for breakfast.

'Yeah and me of course' I came out to the bathroom and leaned on the wall looking and Charles with a grin.

'Yeah not a question!' he said laughing, I was obviously joking because I don't have much experience in F1 so I'm not going to get podium today but I want some points for George so yeah I'll do my best as always in everything.

——————

We arrived at the paddock and after we made a lot of pictures with fans and gave signatures on shirts and caps we had to get ready for the driver parade and after for the race. I was nervous because this is only
my second race this year and I really want to perform well always when I get a chance.

'Jas come here' dad invited me to him. 'So you just need to push as hard as you can, we need points but you need to be careful, okay?'

'Yes don't worry I've got this!' I hugged him and started to get ready for the start.