𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 || 𝚜𝚒𝚡🤍

Friday's free practice one and two

I arrived the paddock and immediately saw the fans behind the cordons, screaming and yelling my name and Lewis's name, we arrived together because he prepared me for today. My father asked him because he had no time for that, I'm a total rookie in F1. I drove when I was little and my mom was still alive but after her death I quit. Mostly because of my father but I wanted it too. I couldn't handle that after she left us so I needed some time and peace but I never returned until now.

'I hope you'll be driving in the near future. We really want to see how good you are!!' said some fan for me after I took a picture with him.

'Yeah me too!' I said to him and he asked for a signature too, I gave it to him then left to take some photos with other fans and give out some signatures. So it's hard to believe that I'm here because I am a reserve driver not just someone's child anymore, well I am still Toto Wolff daughter but you know what I meant.

'Lewis one minute and I'm back' I said to him after I saw Charles. I started to run towards him. 'Hey Charles talk to me please. Stop for god sake!!' I yelled at him and it worked because he stopped. He looked at me with a dead look, I get it why he's angry at me but I was drunk he need to understand that. I would never do that to him if I'm sober. Yeah we all can say that drunk words sober thoughts but it's a little more complicated than that.

'What do you want? I need to hurry!' he said like I didn't know that.

'Look after the practices please meet me for coffee or some drinks, I want to make things clear with you. You can't be mad at me I can't handle it.' I said in slightly hushed voice. I see in his eyes that he thinking about it.

'Fine, max. 1 hour!' he said and left. Half win, I thought to myself. I ran back to Lewis and we continued our preparations for the practices.

——————

So the practices were boring for me a little. We had a good first session but in the second session Lewis car 's engine gave up basically the 'fight' today. So he couldn't go out and practice so he has one last chance to practice tomorrow.

'So you had a hard day today after the first session. How did you feel about today?' asks his interviewer from him. Today my dad said I need the hear some interviews because soon maybe I need to do one for myself and I need to learn from the best, he meant Lewis by that.

'Well we had a good first session but in the end my car made contact with Sainz and there something broke in the car and my engine didn't wanted to work with me so after one lap in the second session I needed to retire.' he answers to the guy kindly with a straight face.

'Mhm and what do you feel right know? Do you have a chance to get pole position tomorrow with this car?'

'We always have chance but this case just a little. We'll see how it's going. We can't see this until tomorrow don't we?' he asked with a smile, the interviewer guy just nodded smiling and they continued the interview. After 10 minutes we were ready with it. I stayed to listen some other drivers interviews and of course I waited for Charles.

'Hey you were good today.'

'Yeah thanks, ohm today is not good for me by the way. I have some work to do, sorry.'

'Oh okay... than tomorrow' I said in a disappointment voice.

——————

'Hiii'

'Ugh Sainz you scared the hell out of me.' I hugged him happily because I didn't even see him today in the paddock. 'Where were you today? I searched for you'

'Really why??' he asked me surprised.

'You and Charles are really close, and I was just thinking that did he said something about me today or?' I asked him shyly because I don't know how you should ask this correctly.

'Well not much actually. He said he feels stupid because he fell for you, and honestly he's not the only man in the paddock who feels stupid because of this.'

'What do you mean?'

'You kidding right? Look in the mirror sometimes.' he said and we sat down to eat dinner. A little later Lando and Oscar joined to us and we ate our yummy dinners while talking and laughing a lot.

I left the dinner table with Lando, he walked with me back to my room.

'So I know it's weird after that kiss but I know you probably don't want anything and that your dad is a little harsh in this situation so I just want you to know that I'm okay if we're just friends for now.' he said as a goodbye and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

'Yeah I appreciate it thank you. See you tomorrow bye' I smiled at him and watched him leave. I thought, I wish I could have discussed this with Charles as easily, but with him it's a little more complicated because I've had feelings for him as long as I can remember, in fact I've been in love with him. With these thoughts I took a shower and then I decided to go to sleep. It was a long and tiring day.