Chapter 7: Two Years Later

2 years have passed as the war with rebellious world continue one specially like Mimban that has been in a continues state of war since the Clone War. And the people of Mimban refuses to submit to the Empire since they were once allies to the Republic.

The current siege was located where the Imperial Intelligence confirmed was one of the largest resistance planet sides that has lasted weeks until the Grand Inquisitor arrived to end this siege.

As the resistance base was being overwhelmed and the resistance troops had lost communication with their leadership in the base which was littered with corpses with lightsabers.

1st Sister: "Commander, capture the Hanger Bay, no one will escape." 

Purge Commander: "Yes 1st Sister, it well be done."

As The Purge Trooper Commander excuses himself to take his men to capture the Hanger Bay, while 11th Sister walks up to 1st Sister.

11th Sister: "...."

1st Sister: "Of course 11th Sister, they were not quite a challenge but how do they not understand the glory of the Empire."

11th Sister: "...."

1st Sister: "Yes, we should capture any resistance fighter with valuable information that Lord Vader desire."

11th Sister: "...."

1st Sister: "Of course you would like to appease Lord Vader, 11th Sister."

11th Sister: (Shyly) "...."

In the Command Center of the Resistance Base, Purge Trooper are at the console downloading any important information they need while the Grand Inquisitor is interrogating the surviving Resistance Commander. 

Grand Inquisitor: "Tell what I wish to know, and you may yet live."

Resistance Commander: "I will...not betray...the cause."

Grand Inquisitor: "You will, just understand I gave you the chance to tell me, but I don't need you to talk."

As Grand Inquisitor walks up to the wounded rebel, raising his right hand and placing it very close to his head, applying the force.

Grand Inquisitor: "Now tell me where is Saw Guerra." 

Resistance Commander: "Ah!!!!"