Angel

"I'm not going with YOU!" Said Quackity desperately. "Well too bad." Said Skeppy.
"What are you going to do with him?"asked Bad.
"Not your business."
"But I thought you were helping us."
Skeppy laughed "I think you're mistaken, I said I love you not him." He said coldly and rode on.
"No! Skeppy wait!" Said Bad worried.
But he didn't.

*Time skip*

"What are you doing?" Quackity asked scared of what was going to happen. Skeppy said nothing and stopped.

"Get off"
"What, but we're in the middle of the forest."
"GET OFF."
Quackity jumped off and almost fell and said "So what you are just going to leave me here now?"

"Yes but i want to confirm something."
"Wow ok... What is it?"
"You're an angel aren't you?"
"Wha- What makes you t-think that?"
"Show me your wings."
"But i don't have any!"
"Show me your fucking wings now!"
"I need my hands to do it."

Skeppy sighed and took out his sword. He jumped off his horse and walked towards Quackity.
"W-What are you doing!?" Asked Quackity.
Skeppy said nothing and advanced with his sword. Quackity tried to run away but Skeppy grabbed his collar. He looked him in his eyes leaving only a small gap between their lips.

Quackity trying to say something but his lips quivered. He heard a clank as Skeppy cut through his cuffs with his netherite sword. Skeppy stepped back, Quackity sighed as Skeppy said "Now show me your wings."
"Why do you want to see it?" He asked mischievously with a smirk.
Skeppy knew something was up so he ran to Quackity but stopped in his tracks as Quackity pulled out a gun.

____________________________________________
Thank you so much for reading! Again it really does means a lot ...
Stay safe, eat, drink and be healthy and happy.

Also pls vote 🥺

Word count: 314