Drama

Skeppy POV:

It's been about 3 weeks. The longest I've ever been away from Bad was a week. I'm so worried about that idiot. But maybe I'm an idiot too because I let him do it.

I have to save him.

Badboyhalo POV:

I was sitting there regretting what I had come to when I heard the door open.
It was
.
.
.
SKEPPY?!

"BAD!" he shouted "GEPPY!" I shouted back
We cried a little and he hugged me.
"Now how do I get you out of this?" He asked.
"There are keys in the drawer but I don't know which one it is."
He tried all the keys until it opened.
We embraced tightly. "Do you hear something?"
"Yeah" he replied. "It's Quackity!" I whispered. "Holy shit!"
"Language!"
"Okay, okay, I'll knock him out with my sword" "Okay"

Skeppy hid behind the door. It opened and when Quackity saw me free he looked shocked "How did you get out?"
"With my help!" Skeppy said and as soon as Quackity saw Skeppy, he knocked him out.
"Hah now you know how it feels!" I said as I kicked his unconscious body.

"Should we leave him here?" Skeppy asked.
"No if he wakes up he'll call for help, cuff him and take him with us."
"And then what will we do with him?" Skeppy asked sarcastically.
I sighed and said "I don't know."

We cuffed his hands behind his back and Skeppy carried him. We stealthy made our way out. When we existed the city Quackity woke up. "What the fuck are you doing!" he said before Skeppy dropped him. He suddenly jumped up and kicked Skeppy in the gut.

I didn't know what to do, I wasn't good at fighting and I bet Quackity has experience.

He was running towards me as I just stood there, thinking what I should do. He was going to kick me but I reacted. I pushed his leg down and punched him in the gut as hard as I could.

OMG! I was shocked... I never acted like that before.

He groaned in pain and said "Look what you have come to, I remember only a few days back you were in bed with me. If only you didn't see me in blood. We would still be dating..."

"What?" whispered Skeppy sadly as he looked at me.
"WHAT!" he shouted as he looked at Quackity.

No one's POV:

Skeppy tackled Quackity on the ground and punched him in the face a couple of times before Bad held Skeppy back.
"YOU DATED BAD!" Skeppy shouted at Quackity.
"Yes I did, and I don't regret anything." Quackity said weakly, smiling, as a stream blood dripped out of his mouth.

Skeppy looked like he could have killed Quackity but instead he turns to Bad.
"You dated Quackity?" he said sadly.
"I'm sor-"

"I'm sorry! IM SORRY! That's what you are saying."
"Geppy-"
"DONT CALL ME THAT! I gave you so many hints. I have always loved you, and this! This is how you repay me... With a knife in my back."
"WE WERE NEVER IN A RELATIONSHIP! YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME! AND I'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING I QUITE ENJOYED MY RELATIONSHIP WITH QUACKITY." Bad snapped.
Quackity smirked at Skeppy as his expression changed from shock to anger to sadness. "Just come my horse is close by." he said as he picked Quackity up and shoved him forward.
"Oof. You didn't have to do that you know."
"Shut the fuck up!"
They walked until they reached the horse. They sat on the horse and Skeppy said "Since my horse will get tired I take you to an inn close by that I spotted on the way."

On the way Bad wondered why Skeppy was
why Skeppy was to taking them so he asked
"Why are you helping us?"
"Because I love you." He said sadly.

*Time skip*

They reached the inn and Skeppy "Okay, get off. Bad got off and Skeppy "Bye." said Skeppy. "Wait what about me!" Asked Quackity still cuffed. "I'm taking you with me." said Skeppy.

"What!" Said Quackity and Badboyhalo at the same time.

____________________________________________
Thank you so much for reading! I made it a lot more longer then I normally do.
Stay safe, eat, drink and be healthy and happy.

Also pls vote 🥺

Word count: 725