Drunk Q

Badboyhalo POV:

It was late at night when Quackity returned. He normally doesn't come this late. He locked the door (yes the repairman fixed it) and opened my cuffs.

He looked... wasted.

I thought he was going to put me on the bed but to my surprise he just sat on the bed and started crying. I was shocked, I'd never seen him drunk or crying.
I still had a grudge on him for what he is but...
.
.
.
.
.
I have a heart. So I went sat on the bed next to him and hugged him. "What happened?"
I asked softly. I wiped his tears away and said
" I love you" 
He looked at me shocked. And started sobbing again.

I felt sad, I love him but when I saw him with blood over him, I got scared. And since then I have feared him.

But at this moment I felt no fear. He was still sobbing in my arms and slowly went to sleep. I took him bridal style and placed him properly on the bed and tucked him in the blanket. He was just like a child trying to be tough on the outside.
Maybe he's not that bad, but I was still having second thoughts.

But I was really sleepy so then I just slept off.

Quackity POV:

*Time skip to next morning*

I woke up with a pain in my head. What happened last night?
Then I saw Bad in bed with me.
'What how did he get out?!' I thought to myself. I got up to get ready and when I touched my face it was wet... Was I crying?

Then I remembered something...
I was drunk, I uncuffed bad and sat on the bed and cried. That's all I could remember.
Oh god... I was so embarrassed.

Bad started waking up... "Why did you sleep with me? I thought you hated me!"
He was giving me the silent treatment again.
"TALK TO ME!" I shouted tears streaming out of my eyes.
He didn't. I dragged him and made him sit on the chair. I put his arms behind the chair and cuffed them.
"You're not eating anything before I come back!" I said as he gave me an angry look.

And I went to work.

____________________________________________
Thank you so much for reading! And I made it little more longer that last time.
Stay safe, eat, drink and be healthy and happy.

Also pls vote 🥺

Word count: 413