Beginning

"The Royal Princess Has been Born" The town Crier Announced to the People who's Been waiting for the Announcement ever since the Queen Go to labor.

This is an exciting news Not just for the people in Auradon but of course to Her Parents, King Ben and Queen Mal. Ever Since The King and Queen got Married they've always wanted a kid on their own and after three Years their wish Finally came true.

***********************************
Inside the Palace

"She looks so beautiful" Mal Said mesmerized by Her Daughter's Beautiful look. "She looks Just like you, Especially with your Emerald Green Eyes" Ben Said Looking both Mal and their Daughter's Eyes, When they heard a knock on their Room.

"King Ben,Queen Mal Your Family Was asking if they are allowed to come in?" Lumiere Asked, as the Couple looks at each other with an excited looks in their eyes, "Let them in Lumiere" Mal said and Lumiere Smiles, "Congratulations Your Majesty's" Lumiere Siad before he left the Room.

"Where's My Granddaughter?" Belle Asked while Coming in the room, "She's Here Mum" Ben Answer and Leave the Bed Making everyone sees the Baby being held by Mal.

"I am Finally A grandmother" Belle said with Teary eyes, "You wanna hold her?" Mal asked and Belle Immediately Agreed.

"Does the Two of you Decided, what Name should you give her?" Adam Asked the Couple. "Yes We already decided The name" Ben Answer's While Evie, Jane, Audrey ,Carlos, and Jay also Come inside the Bedroom.

"The Baby's Here!" The Three Girls Squeal out of Excitement and immediately ran to Belle who is Carrying the Baby, "I can't wait to have a kid" Evie Said while looking at The little Baby.

"Your Six Months Pregnant Evie, It's not that long till that little baby pops out" Mal said reminding Evie she was Pregnant. "What's Her Name?" Jane asked.

"Her name is" Ben started and look at her wife "Princess Charlotte Isabelle Florian" Mal finished, and Belle was shock after hearing The name.

"Isabelle?" She asked and the Couple Smile, "We want our first Daughter to be named after her Grandma" Mal said that made Belle Want to Cry.

"What about The Grandpa's Adam adn Hades?" Carlos asked and the couple looks at each other, "Uhmm, This is Mal's Idea" Ben Said That made everyone Chuckles.

***********************************

While the King and Queen we're Having Fun, A man from far away was watching them through Binoculars from far away.

"Are you sure you Wanna Do this?" Mother Gothel asked Gaston ,while they standing from the hill. "They could send us back to the Isle of the Lost if they busted you" She continues but Gaston wasn't listening to her.

"That Beast Stole my Woman, and that Beast also imprisoned us for more than 20 Years, I didn't get the chance to Torture himself, so I would torture not only him but his whole Family by taking their precious Princess away from them"

Gaston look at Mother Gothel with a mischievous Looks, And laugh so loud that the Birds flew away from them.