Chapter 4

y/n pov

Ethan seemed to actually be awake as he saw the humongous park, he smirked "oh this is gonna be so fun" he muttered as I nodded with aw...

"co'mmon kids!" aunt may called (Ethan's mom) "yeah a minute!" I yelled back as I hurried to the back of the car as my brother followed me, I took both my mom's and my handbag and we headed inside. Me and Ethan decided to go explore further after a few rides with our parents since they were choosing boring ass rides like teacup ride and other basic stuff, we wanted to go on risky ass rides and so we did.

...hours later....

We had a lot of fun to say the least! we met up with our parents after for dinner and after that we were gonna head home, after dinner I reached inside my bag to get a neatly wrapped present and gave it to Ethan a smile crept on to his face as he gave me a hug he opened it with a huge smile and looked at the painting of the both of us, I'd say he loved it...
We were finally back home after eating dinner. Me and my mom headed back home for the night, we needed to drop Ethan at the airport tomorrow at 7am but his flight is much later since I needed to go attend a collage interview tomorrow I need to go there too.

It was still only 9 o clock but then I remembered something CONAN GRAY! INTERVIEW INTERVIEW INTERVIEW! don't worry I didn't scream that out loud or I would've scared my mom badly, the interview was gonna start in a few minutes I'm not sure why they have a live interview at 9pm but its pretty convenient for me, I was waiting impatiently for him to come on screen and finally he did! ava called me at the same time(if you haven't figured it out yet, she's a fan of him too) "YO YOU WATCHING IT?" she screamed in my ear "yeah I am, and stop screaming my mom will wake upp" I replied "yeah fine" we were in our rooms as Conan and the interviewer came on screen we both almost screamed and held it in. Ava had to leave to go and sleep after a few minutes cause her mom was scolding her..

...A few minutes later...

it was currently a 5 minute interval for the crew to refresh while conan was just scrolling through his phone, just then I got a message in my phone

< MESSAGES

Calvin the chipmunk

yo sup

                                      y/n the old lady        hey cally, whacha up too?

Calvin the chipmunk

nothing much, just being bored as usual

wbu?

y/n the old lady

ofc you are

oh im just watching a golden guy do golden things rn

read at 9:33 pm

y/n pov

The interview started and Conan was weirdly smiling at his phone "who got you smiling like that Conan?" the interviewer asked him in a play full voice "oh-uh its just my mom" he stuttered "yeah sure, I almost believe that" the interviewer said as he laughed as Conan awkwardly joined in, hmm suspicious I thought. Well I have no right to be jealous since I dont even have a chance with him but still...

The Interview ended with a heart warming answer for "what do you want to say to your coneheads?" and Conan said bye to the camera as the screen faded into darkness, as I slowly sunk into a relaxing deep sleep.

MESSAGES

Calvin the chipunk

hmm let me guess your watching some thirst trap of a guy rn arnt you

anyways gn y/n, sleep well

^w^w^w^w^w^

Hope you liked this chapter! im also so sry for delaying this long....And from now on ill be posting weekly! well at least that what i aim for,

Also i think I had a huge mandala effect with the chipmunk thing, his name is ALVIN not CALVIN! so yeah i just realized but im too far in to fix it so yeah lets just say we vent with it cause it sounded similar (dont came at me please)

Anyways I hope have a good day! good night or good morning wherever you are! :)