chapter 2

"I wanna feel all that love and emotion"

~°~°~

Y/N pov

It's the next day from where we left, I texted the actual ava who was sooo pumped and also encouraged me to make friends with the guy(or girl) I texted yesterday, since she was gonna leave for collage in Uk, which makes me sadder every time I think about it. 

I've already gotten prepared for my collage, which was a local ,pretty well known collage. I didn't want to leave mom since she has no other company other then me and tbh im not ready to leave her yet- I don't have siblings but I have a cousin who im really close to his name is ethan and hes the sweetest funniest person you'll meet hes like a brother to me, and always visits me and mom on the weekends. But big suprise he's leaving for college too for his second degree, he's only 21 but quite smart so he somehow got to reduce the duration of  his first degree. So what I'm tryna say is I'm gonna get pretty lonely, Ethan is leaving on Friday which means I have two days to make something for him, I think he'd love a custom painting of us, with mom ofc.

 I felt pretty bored today I had a whole painting to finish but I didn't really feel like it so I decided to listen to ava's advise and make a friend only if that person wanted to...

                                                                                                                                                                                   hellooo                                                                                                                                                                                                              Unknown                                                                                                                                                                                     hi?

                                                                                                                                                                               i'm lonely wanna be friends?

Unknown                                                                                                                                                                              idk you could littraly be 45                                                                                                                                                

                                                       i'm nottt
  are you?

Unknown
Oh hell nah 
Fine then how old r u?

I'm 19
Wbu?

21

Cool
I'm y/n
Your name?

Unknown
Uh
Calvin

Ooo
The chipmunk?

Unknown
Huh
HUH

Lmao
Wait

Y/n changed Unknown to 'Calvin the chipmunk🐿'

Calvin the chipmunk🐿
hEY!
Why!

Idk it sounds soo funny
Lololol

Calvin the chipmunk🐿
Just u wait
I'll get revenge

Whatcha gonna do?
Cally :)

Calvin the chipmunk🐿
I'm still thinking about itt

Calvin the chipmunk🐿 changed unknown to 'y/n the old woman'

Y/n the old woman
HEY
I'M NOT OLD
Common chipmunk it ain't that serious

Calvin the chipmunk🐿
Lmaoo
Deal with it

Y/n the old woman
Finee
As long as I get
to call you chipmunk
Lolol

Calvin the chipmunk🐿
Eh fine
Wanna play something?

Y/n the old woman
Yes yes yes
But how

Calvin the chipmunk🐿
Idk

Y/n the old woman
Brah

Y/n pov
After some bickering we got to know each other he got to know that i paint I got to know that he loves music and other stuff I think we might be pretty good friends, glad I listened to ava for once. We were face timing right now and she was attacking me with questions, "is he cute?! " She screeched "idk I haven't seen his face, he's funny tho" The rest of my evening was like this ,I was soo god dam tired....                                                                                                                                                

Conan's pov

Damn this girl us hella funny, she always manages to put me on a good mood. Even my manager is creeped out by the smile on my face lmao...

     ~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

That's it for now ya'll, if you read through the whole thing I seriously love you sm. I will make these longer dw, and there's a huge twist for y'all 😏 just wait..