I quickly take off my oversized sweatshirt and walk over to the girl. I hold the sweatshirt out next to her but look away. As I feel the hoodie be taken off my hand, I pull my hand back and walk away, letting her change.

"Wens?" I hear from behind me.

I turn around to Enid, her face splattered with blood, standing there looking at me, shivering. I slowly walk over to her and put my arm around her shoulder.

"Thank you. It's okay." I say as I comfort her, rubbing her arms. Enid leans her head on my shoulder as we both walk back to Nevermore.

——————————

Yoko's POV:

Enid said she was gonna wolf out. We chased her as she ran out of the building, transforming once she got outside. She ran, too fast for us to follow. Bianca grabbed her clothes and we took them back to the dorm.

"I hope Enid's going to be okay. She seemed worried about something." Bianca speaks once she throws the clothes in Enid's hamper.

"It's probably Wednesday, they'll be fine, hopefully." A hint of humor in my tone, that I doubt Bianca actually hears.

We decide to chill in their dorm while we wait for Enid, or both of them, to get back.

——————————

The dorm door opens and I quickly sit up from Enid's bed, and so does Bianca. We watch them as they stroll into the room, Wednesday comforting the cold, shivering Enid.

They both look at us, small tears forming in Enid's eyes, Wednesday's soft expression.

Wait... soft expression? Where's the coldness?

Wednesday walks Enid over to us and I scoot over so Enid can sit. Wednesday just blinks slowly and walks away over to her bed.

I watch before turning my attention to Enid. "Hey, are you okay?" I ask, looking at the condition she's in. She shakes her head slightly.

"Let's get you in the shower, how's that?" I say. She doesn't refuse as she stands up and walks to her bathroom.

I take this time to actually pay attention to her. She's wearing Wednesday's sweatshirt. How adorable.

I run over to her dresser to get some clothes for her and then race into the bathroom.

Don't worry Enid, I'm here.

Wednesday's POV:

The vampire runs Enid a shower to get her cleaned up. I would've stepped in to do it but I have no energy.

My mind races and I cannot think. Too much happened today, it's stressing me out.

I sit on my bed, my legs dangling on the side. I place my elbows on my knees as I dig my hands into my face. I need to calm down. I take a shaky breath before seeing Bianca sitting next to me.

"Wednesday, you okay?" She asks, most likely knowing I'm not. She also probably thinks it's her.

I shake my head in response. "Enid saved my life." I croaked. I feel tears behind my eyes. Why am I crying? She saved my life many times before.

This one just feels... different. Maybe because we're dating? And I don't want to lose her? I still cannot handle my thoughts and emotions, I suck at them.

I feel a warm embrace around my body. Bianca is hugging me. I let her. I need it. Usually, she'd probably be under my knife right now, pleading for her life not to be taken. But I need it.

Any friend of Enid's... is a friend of mine.

Enid's POV:

I wolfed out for the second time, to save Wednesday's life again. This one feels more... different. I think it's because we're dating and I can't lose her right now.

She means the world to me and I love her. I need her, and she needs me.

As I stand in the bathtub, the warm water run and trickle down my body. I hope Wednesday's okay. She seemed very hurt and very worried when we reunited in the forest.

My mind soon becomes happy as I remember she lent me her sweatshirt. It was the sweetest thing, in the most awkward situation.

Yoko sits on the toilet, reading another book as she waits for me to get done. I scrub the blood of my face and my body. I turn the water off and I quietly call out to Yoko.

"I'm done," I say. I hear rustling on the other side and she opens the curtain to give me a towel.

I grab it to cover my body and I come out. Yoko continues reading, turned away, as I get dressed. I'm halfway through getting changed when I hear a voice from the other side.

"Yoko, imma head to our dorm, I'll see you there. Take care, Enid." It's Bianca. Neither Yoko nor I answer.

Shuffles of feet sound outside the door as I think that Bianca has walked away. I am correct once I hear the door open and close.

"I think I'll go, too," Yoko says soon after.

I finished getting dressed as I looked at her and nodded. She pulls me toward her into a hug. I hug her back without hesitating and I give her a small squeeze.

She squeezes back before pulling away. "I love you, Enid. Take care." Yoko says before leaving the bathroom.

I take this time to put what happened today together. I get stoned, Bianca gets kidnapped, and Wednesday almost gets killed. I splash cold water on my face to wipe all the thoughts away. I want to sleep tonight, not be up because of them.

I spend a few more minutes in the bathroom before walking out. I look over to Wednesday's side of the room, spotting Wednesday in bed. She's in a different position this time, curled up into a little ball. I think I hear small sniffles coming from her, too.

Is she crying?

Before I know it, I'm silently walking over to Wednesday's bed. As soon as I reach her bed, I lift the covers from the empty side of the bed and snuggle in next to her.

The sounds stop, mostly meaning she hears me and doesn't want me to know she's crying. But I already do.

I slide my arm around her waist, giving me a quick sharp breath in response. She soon relaxes again and puts a hand over the top of mine.

"It's okay, Wens. I love you so much." I say after a few quiet moments.

She didn't respond but I knew she heard me, I could feel and hear the change of pattern in her breathing. Wednesday surprises me by backing up closer to me.

I never thought she'd do that. She is always hard and stubborn.

Is this her finally being soft?

——————————

1696 words

Just realized I've been spelling Divina's name wrong this entire time. I am super sorry. Please forgive me 🥺🙏🏻
I also decided I might change my writing up a bit soon. I am new to Wattpad (writing wise) and I'll get comfortable later on.
Thanks for reading though! Enjoy!