It had now been almost three weeks and Sincere was back in Shakur's hometown with him until they traveled to Michigan for thanksgiving. He'd got off his flight from LA this morning while Shakur was at work so they hadn't seen one another just yet— and Shakur couldn't wait to see him, he had the next month or so to be under him since Sincere was officially on vacation now. They both couldn't wait to be under one another, honestly.

Scooping Josiah up Shakur walked to the sink and rinsed his cup off, giving it back to him. He took it and drank it while rubbing his left eye, laying his head on his shoulder.

"I'll give him the paperwork if you want to go home Mr. Kur," Naeem assured Shakur who kept yawning himself, "you've been over working yourself the past three weeks, you look like shit and that's sad because the best part of my work days would be coming to see you all sweaty, shirtless, and with them khaki dickies overalls on. Mhm."

For the past few weeks Shakur had indeed been overworking himslef and Grayson— the assistant manager who'd be running this location since Shakur had decided to make the move to LA. Not only to follow Kennedy but Sincere as well, long distance wasn't going to work for him either and he damn sure wasn't going to be so far away from Kennedy and Josiah when they had made the move.

Shakur eyed him and Naeem burst into laughter, "you read the sexual harassment policy didn't it?"

"Not finna hold you, I ain't read none of that shît."

"Oh, so you just signed anything?"

Naeem nodded, "if I get dealt with— I get dealt with. I'll sign my life over to the grim reaper before I go through and read them thick ass policies and manuals. Tuh."

They eyed eachother for a while before Shakur let out a laugh, "give him the paper work— and then don't accept any more appointments for me. Tell them I'm on vacation early, make sure you lock up when everyone leave too Naeem."

"When have I ever not done my job sir?"

Shakur mugged him, "the night I came here and you were in the back of an customers car with Dexter,"

Naeem held his chest, "I told you that he was just upset that his sister ain't got no edges and I was comforting him. Nothing happened,"

"Have a good day Naeem, call me if you need me. Lock up," he shook his head and left him the Manila folder.

"I'll have an even better day when I come over later and see my man," he yelled out before getting up to run into the garage seeing Shakur reach for something, he was going for his keys but Naeem thought that it was a gun. "Bye babydaddy!"

The men in the garage chuckled at the two, Naeem annoyed Shakur like that daily and the workplace got a kick out of him mentioning Sincere because it was the only time Shakur paid him any attention becuase he knew that Naeem was in fact not joking about wanting Sincere, how he'd joke about looking at Shakur. Naeem told him that Sin was his "love at first sight" moment. He talked about him more than Shakur talked about him, and each time Sin was on live he'd literally watch it and lust over him— while Shakur was right there. However, Naeem never took it too far for it to be disrespectful. Shakur knew that alot of men/women wanted his man— even he simped over him and he had him.

Once outside, Shakur securely strapped Josiah in his booster seat and then got into the drivers side. His home wasn't too far from his shop so he made it quickly, putting the code in the gate he smiled seeing Sincere's car parked out front. He felt like a teenaged boy who was ready to see his crush at school— three weeks seemed like forever. After spending a year without him, he didn't want to spend another moment away from him. Parking, stepping out the car and getting Josiah out— Shakur walked up his front steps and unlocked his door. Another yawn escaping.