The day you became my sister

3 days before, this was shortly after Kiana's disapperence

                                                                            (Siegfried's POV)

I didn't mean to be so hard on Kiana.. she's just a kid who wants to do good for everyone.

..Tsk. Otto wants us to go there this is all his plan, he isn't the overseer for a reason.

I should apologize to Kiana, maybe there's something I can do to stop project Sirin on her behalf.

I walk up the stairs and into Kiana's room

Kiana? Do you mind if I come in?

No response.

Maybe she's asleep.. no.. I think it's something else my fatherly senses say otherwise.

I open the door

Kiana??

Are you in here?

Huh a note, I wonder what it says. 

Kiana's note: Dear dad.. I mean EX dad, I am running away do not look for me. I will be saving the world while you look at hot women online and play video games. I am running away like really REALLY far away. Also my new alias is Durandal like the cool sword so BYE!

..I'm going to ground that girl when I find her.

I ran out the house seeing if she was in any nearby bushes, or houses. She wasn't.

DAMN IT.

KIANA WHERE ARE YOU? THIS ISN'T FUNNY.

I looked everywhere for that girl and never found her anywhere on the sky base.

..Wait this window its... no...

Kiana..

I began to tear up thinking the worst.

KIANA..

Amber: Master Siegfried is everything?

Me: AMBER, GET OTTO HERE, KIANA IS MISSING AND.. I THINK SHES JUMPED OFF THE BASE.

Amber: Mr. Overseer there is a dire emergency.

Amber took me to the House Apocalypse area.

Otto: Ah, Siegfried Kaslana what brings you here.

Me: ..Enough with the greetings my daughter is missing.

Otto: Your parenting is questionable Mr. Siegfried, a father like you having a daughter like Kiana run off. I might just have to revoke your parental priveledges.

I slammed my fist against a table.

MY PARENTING IS NOT TO BE QUESTIONED I AM A GOOD FATHER. I WANT MY DAUGHTER HOME SAFE AND SOUND THIS INSTANT.

Otto: Very well, when we find her we will have to upgrade security she is quite mischevious. 

I will dispatch you and some valkryies to look for her, as well as a search team. Don't disappoint me I want your daughter back as well she is important to Schicksal and humanity.

Otto dispatched me to go looking for my daughter, I travelled 3 days looking for her fearing the worst each passing day.

Fate was on my side though a young girl matching Kiana's description was seen in Kolosten, I knew I was getting close to seeing my daughter again.