Kiana Kaslana

Kiana Kaslana, a baby girl born to Cecilia Schariac and Siegfried Kaslana on December 7th 1998.

When Otto heard Cecilia fell pregnant after letting them be together he was very interested in this child, understanding Cecilia couldn't fight during these 9 months and post birth he put her on maternity leave.

                                                                           December 7th 1998

                                                                                (Cecilia's POV)

My delivery was not easy, I suffered a lot of trauma to my body after the birth.

My super human abilities plus Siegfried's made this be a dangerous birth.

So, I cannot fight, my baby is the only thing I want to protect.

I do not want to fight.

I want to focus on my baby girl with Siegfried, I want honkai to be gone when she's grown up. I don't want Otto seeing her as special, I want her to be a normal little girl with friends and being happy.

She does not need to be a valkryie if she doesn't want to be, but if she does I will take her under my wing and let her inherit Squad SnowWolf.

I hope I get to see her grow up and achieve many things, I hope she ends the honkai.

Siegfried: Isn't she beautiful, Cecilia?

You did a good job Delivering her.

Siegfried kissed my forehead.

Thank you for delivering her, I know it wasn't easy.

Me: Ziggy, I love you. What should we name her?

Siegfried: Well I was thinkin' the name Kiana, her hair is pale as the moon like ours.

And it means moon, maybe she will be a space ninja.

I began to laugh.

Me: I don't think she will be leaving us anytime soon.

Also I think Theresa is here to visit.

Theresa rushes into the room.

Theresa: CECILIA!! Are you okay??

Wheres the baby, whats her name?

Me: Theresa don't worry about me I'm fine

Meet your niece Kiana. 

Kiana: waaaaahh....

Theresa: She's adorable. I love her name.

Cecilia, if anything ever happens to you, I will protect Kiana from Grampa.

Grampa respects you if you're here he won't do anything.

Me: Theresa.. what?

I'm not gonna die, you know I would never abandon Siegfried and Kiana.