~Stargazing~

[Author's POV]

"OUCH"

Chaewon exclaimed as she fell from her bed. She didn't get hurt but of course, her dramatic ass had to make a scene. She rubbed her butt on which she landed and kicked the air while thinking its Sunwoo she was kicking.

A week passed by since Sunwoo and Chaewon talked to each other. She missed his annoying ass a little bit if being honest. She hates him more than anything, and even planned of making him a drink with strawberries in it since he was allergic, She would look at his contact number that was saved as 'Mr.Raccoon' and would smile a bit.

He was never home and Chaewon was always busy hanging out with Changmin, Jimin, and Hyunjae. She got close to Hyunjae as he used to visit sometimes with Jimin.
-
Chaewon was sitting on the couch holding cards as she eyed them thinking which to pick. Jimin and Hyunjae sitting in front of her waiting for her to drop a card.

Chaewon: "Two of 9 diamonds."

She dropped two cards on top of the cards that were previously dropped.

Hyunjae: "HAHAHA...I WON"

He laughed while poking his cheek. Cute

Chaewon: "How"

Hyunjae: "I dropped a K"

Chaewon: "But I dropped two of 9, What the heck"

Jimin: "That doesn't matter, the bigger number does"

Jimin and Hyunjae started laughing together as Chaewon just rolled her eyes.

Hyunjae: "Come on, this is the fourth round. You're losing dumbass"

Chaewon: "Who the fuck did you just call Dumbass? You dumbfuck"
Hyunjae pointed at Chaewon and got up to run.

Chaewon: "YAH"

She threw a flying slipper at him and HEADSHOT.

Hyunjae rubbed his head, still running as Chaewon was chasing him around the Kitchen. Jimin laughing while enjoying the whole Tom & Jerry scene. Suddenly the main door burst open revealing Sunwoo

Sunwoo: "The fuck is going on here?"

He asked looking at all the cards thrown on the couch and Chaewon giving Hyunjae a headlock. She let Hyunjae go as she stood straight and Hyunjae tried his best to hold his laughter.

Sunwoo looked at Chaewon who was standing beside Hyunjae. He didn't want to see her face but yet he was staring at her. How close she was standing next to Hyunjae, almost touching his arm made him have a weird feeling. Jealousy?

A week passed by since he got a glance at her face. He missed it, he missed the little pissing her off in the mornings. He missed the way she would bite her lip when he called her princess or kitten but he hated how she was so close with Hyunjae.

It's not that he was away for a week, he came home late and by then Chaewon would be in deep sleep or mostly on the couch so he didn't talk to her at all.

Jimin: "We were playing cards"

Jimin spoke as he got up and walked towards Chaewon and Hyunjae, separating them a bit from each other as he understood Sunwoo's expression when he saw them.

Hyunjae: "We'll get going"

Hyunjae spoke and dragged Jimin with him as they grabbed their jackets and left while giggling which Sunwoo obviously heard.

Sunwoo: "Hi?"

He spoke with his eyes on her as she looked at him.

Chaewon: "Hey"