Chapter 6: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨

Start from the beginning

I walked into Sam's room. "I can't stand staying in here!" I spoke annoyed.

Sam got up from his bed. "Yeah same... Tomorrow is judgement day meaning... Michael only has today to become a vampire again and return to Santa Carla to defeat David..."

I looked at the window and got an idea. "I'm going to sneak out and go into town... Even if this all works out... This town will hate your family, they will hate Michael! Maybe I can go find some evidence that directs Carl's death to David or Josh!"

"No way! That's too risky!" Sam complained.

I opened the window and looked down. It was a bit of a long fall, but it wouldn't kill me. Sam looked at me with a terrified expression.

"Too late!" I said as I jumped down.

Michael Emerson POV:

After a few hours we were finally at the military base. I loved the heat of the rising sun as it beamed down onto my face. My dad seemed a bit irritated by it. 

As I got out of the car, I noticed it was practically abandoned

As I got out of the car, I noticed it was practically abandoned. There was a motorcycle in one of the many sheds. I followed my dad as he walked to what looked to be a staircase leading into the ground. As we walked down, I noticed an elevator.

"Fun fact this used to be a lab to make nukes, & missiles for the Vietnam War, but we built into it and made it our own HQ." My dad said as we got into the elevator. 

After a few seconds the elevator stopped, and we began walking down a hallway. It was like a lab, it had scientist, & guards. We finally stopped in a circular room. Some scientists couldn't get their eyes off of me.

There was also a machine. One of the scientists came up to my dad and handed him a bottle. I knew that this was the bottle of blood.

"You ready for this?" He asked.

I nodded as I took the bottle out of his hand. No going back after this. I opened the bottle and began to drink the blood.

Alice Jones POV:

I walked down the street to my house. Nobody could keep their eyes off me. I was now known as the girl that was friends with a psycho. Maria must have said something to the sheriff blaming Michael.

As I walked down the street, I noticed a missing poster for Carl. They have been put up the day after the blackmail. Tomorrow is the last day of summer break, and EVERYTHING has gone to complete shit. It's unreal to think that vampires are real. 

"None of this what of ever happened if that family never came to Santa Carla." Some random lady stated.

I turned around and flipped her off. "Go fuck yourself." 

She looked at me in shock. I began walking down the street again. My house was now in view as I began running down the street. Even if Michael returns, this town will still hate him and remember everything that has happened. My dad has a computer in his office, maybe I can hack into the databases somehow and find out if Maria went back to the beach that night and killed Carl herself.