ONE [ 1 ] ~ 🤍💜 ~

-----------------------------------------------------------
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
-----------------------------------------------------------

SEOUL 11:30 pm........

Here in the club loud music and people laughing, shouting sound cloue heard Every were in there won world

Every were in there won world....some people were dancing, some people were making out corner on the club...some people were can't able stand on there feet because of overdose of alcohol........

But here a one person who was looking everywhere with boring while shipping his drink......he just wanted to
Go to his bed and sleep without caring this world but sadly he can't ......he was specially invited in this party so he can't go anywhere
Without party get end.... that's why he's here or else he'll in bed sleeping peacefully......well his name is....JEON JUNGKOOK

He's in his thoughts that's he didn't notice when his friends come towards him and shout his name

Jackson: JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK COME TO THE EARTH...
Jungkook: what the fuck Jack why are you shouting....
Jackson: seriously kook I was calling from past 2 min......where are you lost
Jungkook: nowhere...( Rolled his eyes )
Kai: you're thinking about him right ( teasing smirk )
Jungkook : noo
Hyunjin: come kook don't lei to us we're your friends and we know how much you love him
Kai: don't worry kook he'll come soon don't be sad
Jungkook: can you all shut the fuck you mouth don't fucking irritated me

They were talking just then a beautiful girl come towards them and stand beside Jungkook who just rolled his eyes annoying....

Kai: happy birthday Lisa
Lisa: thank you Kai
Jackson/hyunjin: happy birthday to you Lisa....

And they hug each other Jungkook just rolled his eyes of them he really wanted to go from there but he can't.....

Well Lisa she love Jungkook so much but Jungkook didn't love her back and she always try to get his attention but always failed..... whenever she try to talked to him he always ignore her but she never give up she thought her mind that she's will make him for it if she have to break anything which comes between her path....

That's why she invited him in this party tho Jungkook deny many times but she said if he didn't come in this party then she will killed herself.... Jungkook get so angry hearing this but nonetheless he have to come here.......

 Jungkook get so angry hearing this but nonetheless he have to come here

Lisa: don't you wanna wish me Jungkook....
Jungkook: no and you know why....
Lisa: please Jungkook don't be angry on me today's my birthday so please at least talk to me nicely today....
Jungkook: look don't irritated me with your this ugly drama....

Jungkook friends were standing awkwardly they don't know what to do so they stay quietly don't want to middle of there conversation......but when they seemed tense raised so they thought to distract it.....

Kai: oww..oww it's not fair Lisa we're also here and you're just talking to Jungkook what about us hmmm.
Jackson: yeah what about us...
Hyunjin: guys let's dance.... look there are so hot and beautifuls girls/boys were dancing come let's go boys....
Kai: ohh hot and beautiful girl/boys hmm see Felix I told you he didn't love you but you didn't listen to....
Hyunjin: n...no b..baby I l..love you

He said without looking but he heard loud laughing sounds so he confusedly look but there's no one then he realizes that they're just making fun of him he glare at them and walk away from there leave Kai, Jackson and Lisa laughing mess but Jungkook wasn't laughing he just shook his head on his friends......

Kai: oh I think he get angry you all continue I'm going behind him
Jackson: Kai wait I also come with you...

They two left from there leaving Lisa and Jungkook behind all along Lisa get happy.....Jungkook also try to walk away from there but before Lisa grab him hand he looked her with raising eyebrows....

Jungkook: what..??
Lisa: Jungkook I wanted to talk to you
Jungkook: look if you wanted talk about that
I'll n--
Lisa: no no I'm not talking about that again please
Jk: hmm ok if you started that thing again I'll leave this party
Lisa: no no please I'll never started that again
Jk: hmm ok
Lisa: let's go
Jungkook: where....
Lisa: just come you'll know
(  Said and held Jungkook hand )
Jungkook: Lisa leave my hand before I do something wrong
Lisa: Jungkook just once please than I'll never come to you please

Lisa beg him Jungkook sign and goes where she was dragging him...but he fron when they enter in a room he about to asked her but he get pulled into the room and the door get closed and next moment he throw on the bed and Lisa was top of him force herself on him he try to push her but she just tighten her grib and it's to much for Jungkook to get angry....

Then he grab her back bunch of hair tightly and make her scram in pain and next moment she wan on the floor growing in pain...

Jungkook slap her badly to Lend her on floor her corner of the lips were bleeding she look at Jungkook but immediately regret on her action when she saw furious Jungkook.....

Jungkook eyes were red in anger vains pumping out from his hand looking so scary..he took slow step towards her and held her hair tightly and make her stand up while making eyes contact making her silver.......

To be continued.............

______________________________________________
Words 967
Hey angels this is my first taekook ff in Wattpad hope you all like it
And please ignore my mistake angels
Please do vote 😊
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜