Chapter 1: ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤 𝕀𝕟 𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕪

Start from the beginning

I walked into 'Hotdog on a Stick'. While walking there I walked by the comic bookstore. The Frog brothers basically ran that store. Today they seemed to be talking to someone new. I then looked out to the beach. Seems like the beach cleanup crew got a new guy. I felt something in my stomach as I looked at the guy on the beach cleaning up trash. He was shirtless & looked around my age. He had curly brown hair and I had never seen him around Santa Carla before.

Suddenly, I noticed I looked at my watch and noticed I had a minute to clock in before i was late. I ran to 'Hotdog on a Stick'. "SHIT! SHIT!" I yelled as I kept running. I ran inside and clocked in a second before I was considered late. I wiped the sweat off my face and began my annoying, & tiring shift.

 I wiped the sweat off my face and began my annoying, & tiring shift

Sam Emerson POV:

"Walk Like an Egyptian" by The Bangles blasted on the speakers in the comic shop. I was wearing a Santa hat and a red button up with some cargo shorts. Today was the beginning of Christmas in July. I loved Christmas, so much! It's so much fun getting a few new video games & comic books. Hopefully this year I can get a new Atari.

Edgar walked over to me with a new Vampire comic book. "Look at this Sam."

Alan was with him. "Maybe this one will reveal something new about vampires."

"Can we just stop talking about vampires for once... we killed all the ones in Santa Carla." I said calmly.

Edgar flipped the pages. "Look at this."

He handed me the comic book. The page included stuff about how dead vampires can possess the souls of the living if a ritual using the head vampires' blood and human's blood is combined together in the lair of the vampires. The head vampire with his members can all come back. Once someone is possessed their appearances will change over the course of a week back into the vampire that is possessing them.

I handed Edgar the comic back. "Can we please get over the trauma of last week's events and enjoy Christmas in July!"

They both looked at each other and then at me. "Well if those blood suckers come back, we will be ready for your call."

"Yeah well, you won't get one because it's not happening! Nobody would be stupid enough to do a ritual to bring a few vampires back!"