Onii-chan hires a new maid

childhood
014. Onii-chan hires a new maid
"A new maid...?"

"Oh, that's right. Cute Selene."

 With an elegant gesture, my father said so while wiping the sauce from his mouth.

“At the suggestion of Leonhardt-sama, we decided to have a new maid with Selene dispatched from the kingdom.”

"Huh!?"

"We haven't announced it publicly yet, but we don't know where the fact that Selene is a saint candidate will leak out. And there are people in the world who don't like the existence of saints."

 Come to think of it, I also heard a little from Lugart-sama.

 In this continent, here and there, heretics worshiping the Demon King who was once defeated by a hero are making secret moves.

“So, although she is nominally a maid, she is actually like an escort.

"I see"

 Fumu, it's only natural that someone would think something was wrong if a knight in splendid armor was always in awe next to a mere noble daughter.

 But if it's a maid in a maid's outfit, it's only natural that she should be by her side. She is not questioned.

"She seems to be a hero who rose to the rank of captain of the knight order in Kernel, the country of martial arts. With this, Selene can live in peace."

 Well, actually, I'm still living relatively comfortably.

 But if you ask me, it's a "female knight", isn't it... my heart is burning.

"It should arrive here sometime this week. Look forward to it."

"Yes, father."

 So, four days later, in the morning.

 It was raining heavily that day.

 At that time, I was watching the raindrops pouring down from the sky, somewhat drowsy, as I watched the instructor's carriage go home after the dance lesson.

 The next moment I thought thunder roared, something black stood in front of me.

"Huh!?"

 My voice leaked involuntarily.

 Something wearing something like a pitch black cloak is staring at me with sharp eyes shining.

"Maybe..."

 Horrified, the horror ran.

 This assassin-like appearance... might be the heretic.

 For some reason, he found out that I was a candidate for the Holy Maiden and came to kill me.

 Two or three steps, I'm behind.

 However, I stumbled on a step and collapsed on my buttocks.

"Ah... wow..."

 I tried to scream, but I was so upset that I couldn't speak.

 Eh, that's right.

 I'm supposed to be the main character in an otome game...

 A place like this that doesn't seem to have anything to do with the Ruin Flag...

 Suddenly, the overcoat of the person in front of me fluttered.

"Hi!!"

 I was prepared to take out some kind of weapon, but in front of me stood a person who had taken off his overcoat.

 it was a woman.

 A beautiful girl in her mid-teens with long ash-blonde hair dripping with water and slightly sleepy eyes.

"I'm sorry. I surprised you."

"Ah, eh, heh..."

“My name is Agnès Cher. Are you sure this is the Duke of Funnel?”

 The girl in front of me said that with an expressionless face with her hair sticky.

 A long-haired beauty who suddenly appeared, Miss Agnès Cher.

 Apparently, she was the person who was dispatched as the maid and bodyguard in question.

"Um...why are you dressed like that?"

"On the way, the carriage got stuck in the swollen river. That's why I swam across."

"Oh, swimming...?"

 No, no, in this roaring thunder, did you cross the river on your own and come to the Duke's house?

 Somehow, he's clearly a power type person...

“Are you sure that you are the daughter of Duke Selene Funnel?”

"That's right."

 When I affirmed, Agnès knelt on the ground and took my hand.

"eh……?"

"I have rushed to swear allegiance to you."

 Saying that, he kissed me on the back of my hand.

 A sudden kiss from a beautiful woman, albeit on the back of her hand.

 The feeling of her lips getting wet in the rain and feeling a little cool made me a little nervous.

"And for the time being, you'll catch a cold in that outfit! I'll have the maid prepare a change of clothes!!"

 After telling the maids of the house about the situation, Agnès was forced to change into a maid outfit.

 Hmmm, once again, it looks very stylish.

 He must be about 170cm tall.

 With long hair that reaches down to her waist, she has an ideal figure that sticks out where it sticks out and pulls back where it sticks out.

 In terms of appearance alone, it's very close to the "Kukkoro female knight" that I imagined.

 The lack of facial expressions and the fact that she looks a little languid only adds to that impression.

“Thank you for preparing my work clothes right away.”

 She basically has a cool atmosphere, but the appearance of playing with the hem of the apron to check the comfort of the maid outfit for the first time is somewhat cute.

"No. Thank you for your hard work on the long journey in the midst of bad footing. Starting today, I will be a servant of this house. If you have any questions, you should ask the head maid."

"I'm sorry for your concern. Now then, let's get down to business."

 Agnès said, but...

"... I don't know what to do."

"Ahahaha, for now, let's ask the head maid about that first."

"got it"

 Agnès walks to the maid head with an expressionless face.

 Hmmm, what is it?

 Why am I feeling a little uneasy?