7. Truth

Some days latter

"Jisung lets go have some fun" minho told younger boy who was sitting on the chair with sad face.

"Where?" Jisung asked curiously.

"It's surprise" he replied.

They got in the car and minho started driving,some time later they reached some weird place.

"What are we doing here?" Jisung who was kinda creeped out asked boy who was happy.

"You'll see,lets go" they both get out of the car and entered some weird and creepy building.

When they went inside jisung saw girl tied to chair,his jaw dropped.

"Jisung meet chaeyoung,chaeyoung meet jisung"  minho said and chuckled.

"MINHO WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW"

Jisung yelled at minho but all he did was smile.

"I'm leaving" he was about to walk out but minho cough his arm tightly and didn't let him leave "you're staying!"

"Anyway now say bye bye to chaeyoung,you too say bye to jisung" minho said and after few seconds he stabbed poor girl in the stomach.

Jisung was so shocked he couldn't even move meanwhile minho was keep stabbing chaeyoung,he stabbed her 23 times.

"Done,now let's go and throw away body"

Jisung couldn't even look at his friend after what he just saw.

When they threw away body and were about to leave jisung returned and stabbed girl two more times,wrote big M on her back and left note hoping jiwoo or anyone could figure everything out.

End of flashbacks

"This happened second time too,i never wanted to do this he forced me i swear to god please hope you'll believe me.also please be careful okay? He find out that you find out everything he saw my hints too and beat me up,he even told me that he would turn everything upside down so be careful I'm begging don't trust him no matter what"

When jisung finished talking it was all silent.

"Please say something" jisung said with sad voice.

"I'm so shocked,minho? That sweet savage boy who used to make us laugh and happy decided to do this awful prank and shit? Is he crazy or mentally not good? I have so many questions. I'm sorry you had to go through this,be safe please"

"I have many questions too but he's not mentally right to answer them,also thank you for believing me and understanding,I'll be safe don't worry"

"Jisung where are you now or where is minho?" Chan suddenly asked.

"Wait chan?" Jisung askes confused.

"Yea it's me"

"What are you doing there?"

"Well other day jiwoo called me and hyunjin here and we discussed and analyzed letters and notes thats how we find out about you and minho. Anyway back to my questions where are you two"

"Oh glad you guys find out everything. I'm in my parents house and i don't know where is minho"

"Okay thank you and be safe"

"You too i have to go now bye"

"Bye" all three of them said bye and after hanging up to jisung they were all silent.