🔞008.🔞

TW: Very Sexual Content: MMF And Other Sexual Themes.

Thanks for Reading.

"Mm, yess that feels good, baby."

"Yeah, how about that." He says, as he massages my clit with his fat meaty head."

"Ah, don't tease me, baby. I need you."

He stops and lets his hand travel down to my pearl."

"You have such a pretty pink pussy; I want to taste you. Sit on my face and fuck my tongue."

"Yes, baby." I said as he stuck his tongue out as I sat my pussy on his mouth.

As I fuck his face, I feel someone's hand massage my breast.

"What about me; I want to taste her too." I turn around to see JJ.

"There is more of her to go around, plus she tastes like strawberries and mint." I turn around to see Rafe.

"My favorite." He said as his mouth wrapped around my clit.

I cried out as they took turns fucking and sucking me dry. Once my third orgasm hit, I begged them to stop. I couldn't take it anymore; they fucked my brains out.

"What's the matter, our girl can't take our cocks anymore. Look how hard you make us, we need more." Rafe spoke.

"Maybe, she should get on her knees and suck us off. Look at those lips, she knows what she doing to us."

"Mmh, get on your knees, we want to fuck your face, babe. Show us how bad you are."

I suck JJ's tip first; he throws his head back grunts. I wet him up before I suck all the way to the bottom of his dick; making him cry out in pleasure.

"So good, baby. Let me see those beautiful eyes, that's right. Now, stay still." JJ said as Rafe grabbed my hair as JJ fucked my face. I start gagging and tearing up. It only makes him go harder, as he pinches my nose.

"I forgot how much of a slut you are in bed. Now show Rafe and maybe you'll get a prize."

I shake my head, as I turn to Rafe and put his whole cock in my wet mouth. I stare at him as I bob my head.

"Oh, fuck. You were right, her mouth feels so good."

"I know, she uses her whole mouth to please her man. That's right, suck him up." He says as his hands find their way to my pussy again. I cried out as I felt his fingers enter me, pumping in and out, as his other hand was rubbing my clit.

I feel Rafes hand go behind my head as he started fucking my face.

"That's right slut, open wide. Oh, look at the tears, tears of pleasure."

My body was over sensitized. I was shaking all over the place. JJ had the want to my clit, as he inserted a thick dildo inside of me; they were both vibrating.

Rafe let my head go. He slipped his dick out of my mouth, as he started jerking himself. JJ's dick was in my hand as I massaged Rafes nuts. We were all fighting orgasms, as we kept going.

The boys crowded around me as they were jerking themselves in front of me.

"You're going to swallow our cum, like the slut you are. Understand, slut." JJ says, as he slaps my ass hard, leaving prints on it.