002.

Knock, Knock, knock.

"Come in."

"Ward opened the door to find his stepdaughter in bed. He smiled as he closed the door and walked up to her bed.

"No Ward, not right now; it's too much going on around here."

"Okay, I just wanted you to know that if Scooters wife asked you if you've seen him sa..."

"Say yes, he was prepping the druthers with Sarah."

"Yeah, anyway what are you doing today."

Just as he finished his words, Sarah barged in.

"Dad, Rose is looking for you and I need to talk to my sissy.

Sarah Cameron, prodigal daughter in Wards eyes. She is his favorite kid even though he has three. She and Marianna met in high school. They immediately clicked with one another. Sarah knew that Marianna did crazy shit; when she had sex with an ex-teacher Sarah was the only one who knew. Sarah use to be jealous of Mari, she was confident, she didn't give a fuck what anybody said, she was fashionable and if she felt she or Sarah were being disrespected, she would beat the shit out of them.

Now Sarah always thought she would see her father and Mari flirting with one another, but she knew Mari would have told her or she will tell her.

Mari loved Sarah and they tell each other everything but she knows that one day Sarah will have to leave her behind.

"Mari, there's a party and we should go."

"Not if Topper, Kelse, and Rafe join. Like why do they have to be everywhere we go sis."

"Don't worry, it's at the boneyard so wear something short and sexy please."

"You are talking to the short and sexy mascot. Just let me get ready."

"I love you, Mari."

"I love you too Sarah."

Sarah use to hate life before Marianna showed up. She used to think that leaving off the island and doing bigger things would easy until she met Mari. Mari made her feel like she was home, her dad wasn't bothering her as much as he used to do, she laughed more, learned how to be confident with herself and that was because of her stepsister.

"Mari was always able to have a bright future. Her father was a bigshot from New York and her mother did real-estate. Mari thought she didn't deserve what her parents do for her; she didn't work for it, and she felt she should earn the big ass allowance they gave her every two weeks. They would tell her it was because she was a good student who didn't do drugs. She only smoked weed occasionally and drank at parties.

She dropped out of school on her second year and enrolled herself into an online school and then when she got enough credits started going to an online college. Her GPA shot up, she was no longer distracted, and she could finally focus. She did great in school, but she was always distracted.

"Sarah let's get this party started, I look too good to be seen in the dark."

"Where are you too going." Ward asked as he comes and hug her.

" You better not mess up my makeup daddy, and we are going to a kegger at the boneyard."

"Make sure you and Sarah be safe and you better behave around all those horny boys."

"Speaking of horny." She says as they back away from each other.

"What are you guys talking about, me." Rafe asks.

"No, we are waiting for Sarah to come on."

"Why where are you going to a party."

"Clearly." Mari says as she spins around to show off her outfit.