DEVIOUS TIME PART 2 ?

a part of this is slightly inspired by that one ranpoe fanfic - powdered suger by waterreaterr

After fyodor and the BNM trolley had a little sneaky session, he decided it was time to go to bed as tommroow is another day for more deviousness. He had came over 5 times and phoned sigma asking him for a favour. The favour was a wierd request considering fyodor but sigma took no idea to it but the poor dude did want ro distract himself after hearing everything all night. The request from fyodor was to buy whipped cream, straps and a donut. This were to be done in the morning as it was fairly late now. Nikolai was off on holiday leaving just fyodor and sigma. But sigma truly needed nikolais emotional support right now.  Fyodors room had stunk off semen but he didnt care, he felt too tired to clean up his mess and went straight to bed excited for the next day.

And so, he awoke with a bag of shopping next to his bed. And a note attached to it.The note read:
"ur room stinks of BO and heres what you asked for. Ive gone out to get away from you and those horrid noises. You make me physically ill. From sigma"
Fyodor wuickly scurried through the bag as he smiled at the traumitized cum stained trolley. His hat wqs finally dry so he put it on. He strolled to his bathroom naked and had a morning boner. The donut and whipped cream he had sigma get him was brought to the bathroom with him. He cut a hole the donut and filled it with whipped cream. He gave it a cheeky smile as he then used one of the straps to gag it around his mouth. he then approached the trolley sprayinh whipped cream all over his faveorite pole. He then grabbed his hat and placed it over his willay bum as his ass crack slid down the pole. He was already letting out his cheeky moans but his now slobbery gag was blocking them out.