feelinh devious

this is all a big fat joke and im going to wnagto kill myslef after writing this but YOLO 🔥🔥

Fyodor was sat peacefully alone in all of his greasy ratness af his desk after cyberbullying kids on roblox in the most gruesome scariest freakiest way ever known to mankind when all of a sudden he feels funkier than ever. Usually he would cure this funky sensation with his hat but unfortunately right now it was drying because the ada robbed it and dazai spread his fat nits all over it so it needed a bit of a clean. Only fyodors ratty nits and the funkiness fyodor cured with his cutie patiotie hat were allowed on it. NO EXCEPTIONS FOR ANYONE ELSE.

fyodor felt sad at the fact he had nothing to fix it with until he heard a sudden clutter coming from behind him. It was one of his rats legging it to their rat gaff. In the distance, he noticed a trolley parked outside his room. It was a gift from nikolai as a prank on fyodor but he had a scary freaky idea on how to fix the funkyness. The outrageously horny man stepped from his fat spinny chair and hobbled to his door. He hurredly opened the door, pulled the shiny BNM trolley into his room and locked the door shut so noone could enter. He lay it down on the floor sideways as he forcefully broke the handle bar so that it bascually is peeling off. The man swiftly took all of his clothes off and sat beside the trolley. This so called brilliant idea was the fact he was going to do the devils tango with this shiny new but stolen BNM trolley.