chapter 1

Third person

Friday 21st July 20xx

It was a normal day at school,listening to the maths teacher, the bell had finally rang for lunch.Sofia packed her books in her bag and headed to the cafeteria where her best friend Zoe was. While eating their lunch Zoe asked, "did u see the news last night?" "No why?"Sofia replied," it has new mafia boss in town".Zoe said.

After Sofia classes had ended she went home, completed her assignments,ate, change into her pjs and headed to bed.

The next day,at college their was a loud Bang! down the hall, everyone came out the classroom wondering what it was

The next day,at college their was a loud Bang! down the hall, everyone came out the classroom wondering what it was.Their were men in black suits.The man in the middle who was holding a gun was shouting "WHERE THE FUCK IS SOFIA ALEXANDER!!" Zoe pulled Sofia aside "Sofia what did u do?" "I don't even know what I did " Sofia replied Zoe told Sofia to hide in one of the classroom locker's so she did.Until, someone came into the classroom and pulled Sofia out of the locker carrying her to the main entrance where his boss was waiting.Sofia did not know what was happening and what was going to happen her mind was blank until they arrived at the main entrance.The mafia boss pulled Sofia close and whisper"we will continue this at the house",all of a sudden I was in the dark.

TO BE CONTINUED..........