When she arrived at Carlos' house with Charles, she hinted a smile since everything in that house reminded her of all the dirty things she did with Carlos there. She tried to hide it with her hand and Charles didn't see it. They reached the kitchen and Carlos was cooking a carbonara. He was at his kitchen island, mixing the pasta inside a big bowl. The smell was delicious and she couldn't wait to taste it. Also Carlos cooking was very sexy at her eyes.
"Oh I love pasta alla carbonara" said Charles looking at the bowl. "Can I help you?" 
"Never. You cook a terrible carbonara. Remeber that challenge?" said Carlos serving the pasta into four dishes. Y/n smiled because she had seen that video last year and remembered how Charles failed in it.
"You shouldn't laugh!" said Charles pretending to be offended
"She laughs because she knows you're a disaster. Right, y/n?" he looked at her and she froze for a second, than she nodded her head smiling.

Ricky came back from the bathroom and they all started eating Carlos' carbonara, talking a bit about the races and some ideas Ricky and Y/n had to improve Charles and Carlos strategy. When they finished eating, Y/n helped Carlos to put the dishes away and when they were alone in the kitchen Carlos pinched her hip.
"Carlos!" whispered y/n
"I did nothing" he said doing it again
"we have to work"
"do you remember what happened on this table?" he came closer to her while Ricky and Charles were opening their laptops to work on the other room.
"Carlos stop" she said going away from him
"That wasn't what you said that night" he pulled her "and last night" they looked at each other and were about to kiss.

"We are ready, guys! Have you finished in the kitchen?" Ricky voice stopped them
"We're arriving, Ricky" said Carlos keeping the eye contact with y/n. They smiled at each other and get away from the kitchen. Y/n was in front and Carlos followed her, switching the kitchen lights off. As soon as y/n sat at the table, she reminded she had to use her pc so she got up and went to the entrance where she left her bag but it wasn't there.
"Has anyone seen my bag? There's my pc in there. It is a Ferrari bag" asked y/n going back to the living room
"Oh I thought it was mine so I brought it in my bedroom" said Carlos getting up from the chair while y/n was already moving to his bedroom "I bring you there, y/n! Since you don't know where my bedroom is!" said Carlos loud.
"Oh yes, thank you" They both disappeared and went to Carlos bedroom.

"You were getting caught" said Carlos whispering
"I am sorry! It was quite instinctive!" she picked her bag from the dresser and was about to leave but he grabbed her cheek and kissed her. "I want you" he said with his spanish accent.
"They're waiting for us, Carlos" 
"I want you now" he grabbed her butt and looked down on her. She smiled and whispered him "later" then she pushed him away and went to the living room. 

Y/n was sitting at the head of the table, Charles was at her left, while Carlos was in front of y/n, on the other side, and Ricky was sitting at his left. They were all focused on their work, with the computers' lights on their faces when Y/n got a message from her WhatsApp web.

I can't stop thinking about you naked

She stared at the message and her heart stopped for a second. She looked around her, they were all looking at their screens, even Carlos who was acting normally. She smiled at that message and for a moment their eyes meet. They smiled at each other trying not to get caught by Charles and Ricky so they went back to work even if it was hard to focus at that point.
She was imagining him choking her, kissing every spot of her body, making feel her pleasure like nobody else before him. His hands on her took her breath away but at the same time they made her feel alive.

Y/n dirty thoughts were interrupted when Ricky started talking with Y/n and they both discussed about different strategies they could have used.
They worked for a couple of hours and drank some Estrella Galicia Carlos offered them. It was almost 1am and Ricky's wife called him because their daughter wasn't feeling well, she was a bit sick and he had to go back home to help her so Charles, Y/n and Carlos kept on working. Another hour passed and they were feeling tired so they stopped working and started chatting about other pilots' strategies and stuff like that.