Liao Chengfeng frowned: "If you ask for medicine, you can go to Beiyuan Pill Hall and block my grandson's way. What do you mean?"

"Hehe." Liu Qi smiled dryly.

Yang Jinghua glared at him. This person would come when he was taking advantage, and hide when encountering troubles. No wonder there was no movement after he became a martial artist.

Yang Jinghua said: "I'm looking for the top-grade Desire Elixir, it's not a pill. This medicine is refined by the guests in the city lord's mansion, and only the little city lord allows him to see it."

Liao Qian said helplessly: "I've already said that he is in seclusion. It's inconvenient for the time being. When he leaves the seclusion, you can summon him however you want. I won't stop him."

Yang Jinghua said: "I'll wait at the door." He was willing to wait, which was already giving Xie Qi face.

Liao Qian looked at the sky speechlessly, this is not a strong martial artist, he is simply a rascal, for a bottle of aphrodisiac, he is so shameless, Liao Qian feels that his three views are about to be shattered.

Liao Chengfeng frowned: "What is the ultimate medicine for immortality?" He had never heard of it before, besides, it was just medicine, so there was no need for the two martial artists to be so cautious.

"Hehe." Liu Qi laughed dryly again.

"..." Yang Jinghua also paused, and began to hesitate.

Liao Qian blushed, ashamed to speak.

Liao Chengfeng was even more puzzled. He turned his head to look at the city guard not far away, and the city guard immediately replied loudly: "Aphrodisiac!"

Liu Qi looked embarrassed.

On the contrary, Yang Jinghua became calmer. To put it bluntly, he didn't have any worries. The city lord was on the go all year round, so he didn't know the beauty of the Immortal Desire Elixir in recent years. Now the best Immortal Desire Elixir is not only wonderful, but also a holy product for cultivation.

Yang Jinghua said: "The city lord does not know that the effect of the ultimate immortal potion is not just to strengthen the yang. After venting it, it can clear away negative influences in the heart. I have been stuck at the peak of a two-star martial artist for a full ten years. After taking the ultimate immortal potion, my realm has obviously loosened a bit. That's why I came here to ask for the potion, but..."

After Yang Jinghua finished speaking, he glanced at the little city owner.

Liao Qian was surprised in his heart. He only knew that the Immortal Desire Potion was an aphrodisiac, but he didn't know it had this effect. In the past, although he couldn't practice, he also knew the importance of state of mind to a cultivator. Mr. Xie's action is really extraordinary, Liao Qian sighed in his heart.

Liu Qi nodded again and again, and echoed: "Yes, yes, my realm seems to have loosened."

Liao Chengfeng's expression softened a little, so it made sense, otherwise, no matter who they were, if they were looking for their grandson for aphrodisiac medicine, wouldn't they be spoiling their grandson, and he would definitely not spare them.

but......

Liao Chengfeng suddenly remembered when there would be an extra pharmacist in the city lord's mansion, and how could the pharmacist be the guest of the city lord's mansion because his cultivation level was not enough.

Seeing his grandfather's doubts, Liao Qian quickly said, "Grandfather, it is thanks to him that my grandson can cultivate."

Liao Chengfeng turned pale with shock: "He has plastic root flowers?"