Caution is a method, a reminder, and an attitude, not timid and fearful. As long as it works well, even if something is revealed, he will only gain greater benefits.

"Young master." Xie An came to report.

Xie Yun nodded: "How is the situation?"

Xie An said: "The young one has already inquired about it. The city lord is indeed asking for medicine everywhere, and the aristocratic family has expressed their strong support. However, the young one dare not inquire deeply. The city lord's mansion is heavily guarded by guards inside and outside. Moreover, if you want to see the city lord, you must go through a strict inspection. If you are lucky, you can wait for ten and a half months, and at least three to five days.

Xie An thought for a while, and then said: "I heard that the city lord seeks medicine everywhere and is not in the mansion all year round. Therefore, the city lord's control over Qingcheng has been relaxed a little over the years, and the aristocratic family seems to be happy to see it."

Xie Yun immediately understood that if he went to donate the medicine, he would hit the muzzle of the aristocrat's gun. Besides, it's hard to say whether the city lord is in the mansion or not. If people are replaced by them, these people will only wish for it.

Xie Yun frowned and asked, "Didn't you find out where the City Lord is now?"

Xie An said with a bitter face: "Why didn't you inquire? The guards ignored me, and I always felt that besides me, there were many people around the City Lord's Mansion who were inquiring about information. Some of them acted secretly, and some of them were like me. When I came back, I was watched for a while."

Xie Yun said in a deep voice, "There are traces exposed."

Xie An shook his head and said with a smile, "The area around the City Lord's Mansion is very lively. There are hundreds if not dozens of people looking for news. Who can watch over them? I guess it's the hidden guards of the City Lord's Mansion. The sight of people will soon disappear."

Xie Yun nodded, and didn't take the matter to heart. Instead, she glanced at Xie An with disgust, and said, "Go and call Li Qi." Li Qi has a good talent and a good cultivation, so she can't always take care of the child.

Xie An was stunned, what is the young master doing.

Xie Yun quickly told him with factual evidence that it is more convenient for Shuang'er to inquire about things outside than a man. Just like the ladies in the previous life are preferred, men in this world will always be a little more tolerant when they see Shuang'er, especially Shuang'er who is still pretty.

Li Qi felt so ashamed that the son actually let him betray his appearance. However, once he was born, he became acquainted the second time, and came outside the city lord's mansion for the third time, he became calm.

Shuang'er talked to the guard. Although the guard still didn't say anything, at least he didn't keep his face cold.

"Hey, you've been here for a few days now, what are you looking for?" Someone asked curiously.

Li Qi smiled shamefully, pretended to be a country bumpkin, and said proudly: "My young master wants to present a treasure to the city lord."

"Really, is it? What a treasure, my master also wants to offer a treasure to the city lord. Unfortunately, after waiting for half a month, there is still no news, and I don't know if the city lord is in the mansion."

Li Qi frowned and said: "That's right, we don't say anything about whether the city lord is in the mansion or not, so we have a good idea in our hearts!"

The passer-by sneered: "You are stupid. How can this matter be revealed? The whereabouts of the city lord must be mysterious to appear inscrutable. Others dare not make up their minds. Otherwise, when the city lord is away... Shhh, let me tell you, the city lord has a son who was kidnapped while he was away. I heard that the city lord never revealed his whereabouts no matter where he went.

Li Qi pursed her lips and smiled. He knew about this a long time ago, but it is really troublesome that the city lord is not in the mansion.

The passer-by smiled and said, "But don't worry, the little city lord's birthday will be in more than a month, and the city lord will definitely come back. We all come here early to make arrangements, otherwise, when the little city lord celebrates his birthday, it won't be our turn."

If Li Qi was thinking, he just said, no wonder more and more people inquired about the news in the past few days, and it seemed that they all revolved around the little city lord's preferences.

After Xie Yun heard the news, he only asked Li Qi to keep watching. The city lord will report to him when he comes back. Anyway, he is not in a hurry now. His wife's body has yet to be treated once, and he has not started taking the genetic fluid. In addition, there are seeds of Fanlingcao to be studied.

He still has a lot of things to do. How can he be in the mood to keep an eye on the City Lord's Mansion all the time? After all, everything is in his hands, and he holds the initiative. As long as the City Lord returns, he is sure to let the City Lord come to meet him immediately.

However, Xie Yun's countless calculations failed. He forgot an old saying, plans are not as fast as changes.

"Young Master, Young Master, it's not good--"

On the seventh day after Li Qi went to inquire about the news, she ran back with a look of panic: "My lord, I saw the third master and the third young master today."

Xie Yun was taken aback for a moment, Xie Suo was originally at Qingyun College, and cheap father came to Fucheng anyway.

Li Qi hurriedly said: "Young master, the third master's complexion is not good. The third young master seemed to be persuading him. As soon as I walked over, I was immediately caught. Fortunately, there was someone beside me at the time, and the third young master didn't know me, so they let me back. Otherwise..."

Li Qi had lingering fear on his face, and then said: "The third master also pretended not to know me, what should I do, young master, the third master must be in danger, maybe he is here for you."

After hearing this, Xie An was afraid for a while. If he had been changed at that time, the third young master would definitely have recognized him. The third young master was not as kind-hearted as the third master. He was obviously a compatriot from the same mother. The third young master had always looked down on the young master. If it wasn't for the time when his cousin was serving the young master, the third young master was not at home all year round, and he had never paid attention to the situation around the young master...

Xie An thought of the assumption in his heart, and immediately shuddered.

Xie Yun frowned, and his heart sank slightly. He immediately understood that the matter might really have something to do with him. He had already shaped the talent for the cheap father. At this time, catching the cheap father was useless except to deal with him and threaten him.

Xie Yun immediately called Mu Qi and told him and Li Qi to investigate again.

Li Qi often inquires about news outside the city lord's mansion. Sudden disappearance will cause suspicion. It is better to act as usual. Moreover, Li Qi is already familiar with some passers-by, so it is convenient to inquire about anything. Xie Yun really wants to know who is plotting against him secretly.

He is afraid of not knowing everything. Once he knows, he can find a way to solve the situation. Xie Yun has the cards in his hand. He is not afraid that he will not be able to save the cheap father, but Xie Yao's behavior makes him a little disgusted.