Li Yuelian immediately became overjoyed: "Is this true? The Si family should have died long ago. Brother Chen, the Si family must be severely punished. Otherwise, the hatred in my Li family's heart will be hard to get rid of."

Wang Qichen put his arms around her and said, "Don't worry, no one in Fan County dares to oppose the Fan family."

Li Yuelian felt relieved, and quickly asked again: "Xie Lao San still doesn't cooperate?"

Wang Qichen frowned, and said in disgust: "I don't know how to appreciate things, let him go to lure Xie Qi out, he actually pushed us back and forth, and even dared to play tricks in secret. He just cleaned it up yesterday, lest he really think that he just changed his place to live."

Li Yuelian was very anxious: "What should I do, the city lord needs elixir, everyone in Qingcheng knows it, if Xie Qi is allowed to get there first..."

Wang Qichen caressed her hair, his eyes were full of chills, and he said without a trace of emotion: "Don't worry, Xie Qi won't be able to reach the City Lord's Mansion."

Li Yuelian smiled happily, thought for a while, and said: "By the way, Xie San still has a son in Qingcheng. If he is disobedient, you can find Xie Yao. Xie Yuan is not only Xie Xue's precious lump, but also Xie San's own son. This time, two sons are in front of me. Let me see how Master Xie San chooses."

"Hahahaha--" Wang Qichen laughed loudly, and rolled to the bed with his concubine in his arms: "Good Yuelian, you are really my good wife..."

"Hehehehe." There was a coquettish laugh from the gauze tent, followed by low gasps.

Xie Yun is at ease right now, with his wife and children by his side, and he is living a very comfortable life. If he didn't have the trouble of making money, he really wouldn't think of the city lord.

He has always done whatever he wants. He was like this in his previous life, and he will also be like this in this life. No matter before the end of the world or after the end of the world, even if he lives under the surveillance of the base, he can still do whatever he wants.

Therefore, he will willfully help Third Master Xie to stimulate his talent. Although he doesn't take the guiding fluid seriously, doesn't he know the importance of guiding fluid?

Certainly not. Although this kind of potion is worthless to most people, it is a priceless treasure in the eyes of those in need. What's more, there are so many aristocrats in the family, and no one can guarantee that there will be no child who cannot cultivate in their family. However, Xie Yun still did it willfully.

It wasn't that he was arrogant or careless, nor that he didn't consider the safety of his wife and children, but that Xie Yun thought that as long as Jing Ran's body recovers, as long as his talent improves, of course Jing Ran doesn't need treatment, when he doesn't need advanced genetic fluid, and when their bodies have no hidden dangers, then they can come out of the stage.

He has too many secrets, so he has to be so cautious and hide them all the time. Unless he really cultivates to the peak in this life, he won't be able to rest assured at all. Cultivators are fighting against the sky.

Besides, he is not someone who swallows his anger.

Being cautious doesn't mean blindly hiding, and protecting your family doesn't have to be low-key. He can show something at the right time. He has the ability and ability. This is the best deterrent.

Besides, there are so many secrets, and there will always be times when they are careless. Unless they don't interact with outsiders, otherwise, hiding will easily attract others to peep. It's better to show it openly, as long as you keep the most important secret.