Xie Yun frowned. The Xie family investigated him, but what happened to the Li family?

Xie Yun said: "It's okay, don't pay attention to them, just a few insignificant people, but if they go too far and offend brother-in-law, then there is no need to show mercy, let's solve it all, and teach them an unforgettable lesson."

Si Yi nodded, and he had already begun to plan in his heart to cut off all the protruding claws.

Xie Yun didn't take it seriously, and didn't take this matter to heart. Although he lived in the county for several years, due to too many secrets in his family, Jing Ran was in poor health, and the talents of the two little ones needed to be improved. He had always lived in a simple life and knew very few people.

Xie Yun took out two boxes from the storage bag, and said, "I prepared these for you and the second brother, and the second brother's share should be passed on to my brother-in-law."

"This is..." Si Yi's expression was calm, but his heart was already beating wildly. He knew that the seventh brother's shot must be extraordinary.

Xie Yun said solemnly: "These are some potions to assist cultivation, and there is also a potion to improve talent..."

"Improve your talent--" Si Yi exclaimed, his breathing became short of breath, he quickly covered his mouth again, felt around to make sure there was no one around, and then he was relieved.

"You have Purifying Purple Grass-" Si Yi asked hastily, with an expression of disbelief.

"Jingran back then..." Xie Yun paused. He knew that his brother-in-law would definitely make up his mind, and then said: "I don't have the ability to make alchemy, and I dare not take it out... I can only figure it out on my own. Fortunately, I was lucky, and finally succeeded in refining this potion for improving talent. The only pity is that the effect is not as good as the pill, and it can only improve one or two talent levels."

Si Yi has already lost his words in shock. The Jingling Purple Lily Grass is a ninth-level spiritual grass that is rare in the legend.

Si Yi quickly made up a series of grievances and grievances. He was shocked and regretted that the ninth-level spirit grass was wasted by the seventh brother. However, he also understood that the seventh brother was right. Such a spirit grass could not be taken out at all. The seventh brother could give him and the second brother this kind of potion...

"Seventh brother..." Si Yi was so moved that he didn't know how to express it in words.

Xie Yun smiled. My brother-in-law is indeed a brain-filling expert, which solved his troubles in explaining. He didn't want to reveal the mutated plants, and he didn't want to deceive his brother-in-law too much. Unexpectedly, his brother-in-law had already thought out the cause and effect for him at the beginning of the conversation. Purifying the spirit purple lily grass is indeed a very suitable reason.

After explaining everything, Xie Yun stood up and said goodbye.

Although Si Yi was reluctant to give up, he also knew that since the seventh brother planned to leave the day after tomorrow, there must be other things to be busy at home, so he immediately refused to keep him.

After Xie Ya heard the news, she burst into tears.

On the day of leaving, not only Si Yi and Xie Ya, but even Young Master Zhan also came to see him off.

"Seventh brother, take care of yourself when you go outside. This is a wish from brother-in-law. I hope you will accept it."

"Mr. Xie, a small gift is not a respect, so please accept it with a smile."