Jing Ran suddenly lost his temper, gave him a white look and said, "Three million."

"What--" Xie Yun was startled, then laughed again, and said: "Three million is three million, just return it to them in the future. If Madam needs Lingzhu, just spend it. I will be responsible for making money to support the family."

Jing Ran laughed, and said coolly: "It was you who spent three million, otherwise, you thought you would be able to advance smoothly..."

"I--" Xie Yun pointed to his nose, and suddenly realized something in his heart. No wonder he had successfully advanced this time, and there was still more than half of the Lingzhu left. It turned out that this was not the case at all, and murmured: "Three million..."

Jing Ran was amused, but also slightly warm, and said, "I think something is wrong with you. I first borrowed one million spirit beads from my brother-in-law, but seeing that it was not enough, I hurriedly borrowed another two million. However, my brother-in-law didn't have that many spirit beads either. Seeing that I was in a hurry, he borrowed it from Young Master Zhan again. This time you can successfully advance to the rank, but you should thank them very much."

Xie Yun suddenly hugged his wife in his arms, kissed her, and said with a smile: "Madam should be the most thankful."

Xie Yun was also afraid for a while. If it weren't for Jing Ran's cleverness, it might not be easy for him to advance to the rank this time. It was an adventure to configure those two medicines, but considering the child's talent and Jing Ran's body, he was willing to try it even if he took the risk.

Jing Ran blushed, punched him lightly, and said, "It's good that you've been promoted. We haven't seen the child for a few days. Let's go and have a look." These days Xie Yun consumes the spirit beads very fast, and people around him can't leave for too long. He must pay attention to adding spirit beads at all times. He doesn't trust others, so he can only guard them himself.

Xie Yun was very happy. He kissed his wife, and she didn't refuse, so happy.

Xie Yun made more progress. Last time he kissed his face, this time he kissed his lips. He kissed his wife hard, and hurriedly said, "Let's go see the child."

Jing Ran's eyes widened. This man is still shameless.

Xie Yun pretended to be nonchalant, and took his wife to see the child. As soon as Jing Ran saw the baby, sure enough, he forgot everything. Xie Yun gave himself a thumbs up, stared at the family in front of him, and felt soft in his heart.

"Ah--" Seeing his father and father, Xie Shu immediately opened his hands.

Jing Ran couldn't think about it, so he quickly picked him up, turned his head to look at Du Chen, and said, "The child hasn't been making trouble these days, right?"

Du Chen said with a smile: "Both young masters are alright, I just miss you, always looking around to find someone."

Jing Ran felt distressed for a moment, hugged Xie Shu, then hugged Xie Bo, and then moved the child into the room to take care of it herself. With their father and father by their side, the spirits of the two little guys seemed to become active, and they kept talking non-stop.

The two coaxed the child to sleep, and Jing Ran fell asleep after being tired for a few days.

As soon as Xie Yun was free, Xie An came to report and said, "Young master, the second young master came back a few days ago. My uncle sent someone to invite you over. Seeing that you have advanced in seclusion, I didn't let anyone bother you. I only asked you to go to the Sifu after you leave the seclusion."

Xie Yun raised her eyebrows: "Second brother is back?"

Xie An nodded and said: "There is also the second young lady, but he is not in good health. By the way, the flying wolf mercenary group has clashed with my uncle a few times these days, but there is no major problem. My uncle is fine for the time being, but..." Xie An paused, and said with a serious look: "I heard that a few days ago, Qinghe Xiaoyuan was attacked.