mora and i were in my room looking for what i should wear to rolling loud, it's a three day thing so i had to make sure i put that shit onn.

i was supposed to get my hair done tomorrow, but i guess we leaving tomorrow so i had to text my hair stylist if i could squeeze in for today so i could have my hair done for miami.

my hairstylist always come through so she said i could squeeze in. mora and i drove to my hair appointment in my car listening to old drake, really bomb.

we made it there and we said hi to my hair stylist and she just got right to work and she was braiding my shit fast too. we were all just talking me, mora, and my hairstylist just talking it up while she got my hair done.

"so what y'all finna get into in miami?" my braider asked us

"so what y'all finna get into in miami?" my braider asked us. "we finna be outside" mora laughed making me and my braider laugh a lil too.

"but we going to rolling loud this week, we leaving tomorrow though" mora told her. she was doing my hair and when she got done i paid and tipped her then me and mora left going into my car.

we went to go get some food then came back to the house. we was inside my living room watching tv and eating some chinese food. nova jumped onto the couch sitting on my lap.

"aww she so cute" mora looked at nova and pouted. "who got you her?" mora asked me then i grinned and rolled my eyes in a playful way. "why you making that face?" she laughed

"tyler got her for me" i told mora. "awww that's so nicee" she said in awe. "you still talk to him after what he did?" she asked me.

"hell nah" i laughed. "hahaha, so you just kept the dog?" she asked me laughing hard as fuck. "yeah this my baby" i grabbed nova petting her. "im just playin" mora laughed.

i have a lash appointment later so we was just chillin until it was time for me to go but me and mora were just watching tv.

_______________________

later...
i just came back from my lash appointment and i was in my room finishing packing for miami and mora was laying on my bed listening to music.