𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12

Start from the beginning

"I was barely even able to sleep after hearing what Monokuma said yesterday." You replied.

"C-Could it really be true that one of us is really a... Traitor." Mikan nervously asked.

"No need to worry! You don't have to worry about the traitor at all." Nekomaru reassured. We glanced over at him with confusing looks about what he could possibly be talking about.

"What do you mean? You're being awfully assertive about it?" Hiyoko suspiciously questioned.

"Of course! In fact, the so-called traitor is tied up at the moment and can't move at all!" He exclaimed confidently.

Your eyes widen at the realization. "Do you mean...Nagito? Is that why we haven't seen him all this time?" You asked, abruptly standing out of your seat.

"Who else could it be? Nagito's the traitor!" Nekomaru declared.

"But what about that part about having him tied up and can't move?" Hajime questioned.

Nekomaru suddenly went quiet as his face grew mortified. "AWWWWW CRAP! Hey, Kazuichi what do we do now!?" He frantically asked.

"Hey don't rope me into this or else they'll know we're working together to-" He shouted, before his face instantly fell. "AWW CRAP!"

"You guys are both idiots!" Hiyoko giggled.

"Hey! What are you guys going on about?" Mahiru demanded with a stern expression on her face.

"W-Well you know... There's no way can let him run around free! I mean, he tried to put us all in danger! After all, because of what he did it made Teruteru kill someone. That makes him a killer too!" Kazuichi stammered.

"I admit what he did wasn't right, but still you can't just go tying people up. It just makes you no better than him." You firmly expressed.

"Why do you keep defending him!? Is he your boyfriend or something?" Kazuichi shot back.

This caught you off guard and made your cheeks instantly flare up. "Wha-! He's not my boyfriend and I was just trying to make a point!" You protested, before looking away embarrassedly.

"Ugh, whatever just tell us where your keeping him?" You asked them.

"Th-The dining hall...In the o-old hotel building." He confessed.

"Wait a second... Isn't that where Byakuya died!?" Hajime shouted.

"He needs to reflect on what he did at that place." Nekomaru insisted.

"So you're saying it's better to kill off a troublesome ally before they turned into an enemy." Hiyoko concluded.

"You killed him!?" Mikan shrieked.

"No! I only knocked him out so we could tie him up!" Kazuichi quickly clarified.

"So what shall we do with Nagito at this point? Let's hear everyone's opinion." Peko suggested.

"Hmm... It's not safe to let him walk around freely. There's no telling what he'll end up doing next." Mahiru mentioned.

"So is it okay that we leave him tied up for a little bit?" Akane asked, her cheeks full of food as she talked.

"I guess, but only for a while. It would be bad if we don't let him eat or use the bathroom. He could end up dying." Hajime reasoned.

"Jeez, I didn't expect you two would do something like that." Mahiru shook her head disapprovingly.

"I wished you'd treat it more like an achievement." Kazuichi complained.

"Tee hee and I thought tiny boy was up to something again." Hiyoko snickered.