𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12

Start from the beginning

"I guess we should dressed and meet back at the restaurant once the morning announcement goes off." Chiaki suggested.

You nodded your head in agreement, "Sounds good to me." After waking the rest of the girls, you helped them gather their things and the mess we made last night.

"Man, last night was really fun we should totally do something like that again!" Ibuki said excitedly.

"Indeed, I agree. We should do it again sometime." Peko faintly smiled.

"Definitely, it felt nice to be only surrounded by girls for once." You chuckled. We all said our goodbyes to each other as they walked out of your hut.

Once they all left, you did your daily morning routine, and right as you finished the morning announcement rang. You went outside to see the sun had finally risen. It was a nice day outside with the bright beaming sun and clouds lazily drifting by the sky above. The wind was cool but gentle as the breeze caressed the surface of your skin and made your locs gracefully sway.

You took a deep breath, enjoying this rare moment of peace. You decided to see if Hajime was awake yet, so you took a stroll down to his cottage. You walked up his steps and knocked on his door.

You could hear shuffling behind the door, before hearing his voice. "Who is it?" He called out.

"It's just me. I came to get you." You replied.

"Oh ok, just give me a minute." He answered back. You waited patiently outside and soon the door opened revealing Hajime as he finished tying his tie. His short chocolate-colored hair was slightly messed up from him sleeping on it.

You giggled as he brushed himself clean and straightened out his hair. He grinned at you as he closed his door behind him. "Sorry wasn't expecting to see you so early in the morning." He apologized.

"It's fine, had to make sure you didn't spend the whole day lying in bed." You joked.

We talk some more as we took a long walk over to the restaurant, running into a few people on the way and once we arrived at the restaurant, we took a seat at one of the tables and you sulked once you looked at the food in front of you.

"Hey, is something wrong?" Hajime asked with a concerned look.

You sighed and leaned against your hands. "I'm fine, it's just the food doesn't taste the same as it did when Teruteru was making it for us. It's like we went from eating in-bed breakfast to eating at a Denny's." You admitted dejectedly.

"Yeah, I get what you mean, but there's not much we can do about it." Hajime shrugged.

"You're right, I should be grateful that we're actually getting served food and not having to fend for our own." You chuckled.

"Don't start giving them ideas now." Hajime warned you jokingly.

After waiting for everyone to finally arrived, you noticed Nagito wasn't anywhere to be found. It had been two whole days since you had last seen him at the trial and you were beginning to get a little worried about his whereabouts.

We started our morning meeting, though it felt a little weird since Byakuya was no longer here to be our leader. "So what do you guys think?" Kazuichi questioned.

"What do we think? About what?" You asked.

"Argh! I'm obviously talking about that stuff about the traitor and World Ender!" He shouted.

"After one night's sleep, there's no way we'd suddenly find out anything." Hajime retorted.

"Obviously, the same goes for me." Mahiru said.