kisses and cuddles

Start from the beginning

With that Jungkook's fingers ghosted over the hem of the elder's pyjama. He bit his lips at whatever thoughts crossed his mind. The whole time Taehyung had his undisturbed gaze on the younger. It seemed like the ravenette was battling with his thoughts  so before he started on his actions, Taehyung held his wrist that hovered over his pyjama and said, "you don't have to, if you're not ready"

Jungkook smiled at how caring his boyfriend was even when his body was begging for attention so he pecked his lips, released his wrist gently, placed his other palm on his chest to relax him and whispered, "you have no idea, how 'ready' I am right now".

Jungkook held Taehyung under his dark possessive gaze. He wanted no one except him, to see him like this. So spent, so exposed. With that he slid his hand beneath and his fingers brushed over the elder's hard length. The blue hair sucked his breath and threw his head back at the sensation of being touched 'there' after so long. He didn't have any sexual encounters since he met Jungkook and the same was for the younger. They craved for each other. Yearned to be touched like that. Wasn't it funny, how there was a commitment even before any of them voiced it? The elder had multiple sexual exposures before, true, but nothing compared to what he shared with Jungkook. His touches were enough to set Taehyung's skin on fire. The ravenette leaned and kissed his neck to relax his senses. The elder's mind was already short circuiting and Jungkook hasn't even started with his little abuse. 

The younger finally slid his hands on his leaking length and pressed the tip of it with his thumb. The sensation made the elder moan insanely against the younger's ears. His deep raspy moans were the best melody for Jungkook. That he would wanna play on loop while fucking him over and over. He gave his length a few pumps, spread the precum over it and started sliding his hands up and down. The elder didn't realize when his hands left Jungkook's body to support his own trembling self. His head thrown back in ecstasy while his body rested on his elbows. This feeling of exposing his most vulnerable self to Jungkook, moaning under his influence, breathing under his mercy was like a free ticket to heaven. 

The ravenette kept sliding his fingers up and down until Taehyung managed to drag his words among his deep moans and heavy breaths, "close--" and with that he released. Jungkook gave his length some last pumps before retracting his hands from his pants. Taehyung gulped in the much necessary air, trying to get a hold of himself. Jungkook stood up from the bed. The blue hair got confused and before he could ask something the younger entered the bathroom, closing the door behind.

Did he just receive an amazing hand job from his boyfriend and got abandoned seconds after? holy cow!

Few minutes passed, meanwhile Tae discarded the bedsheet and changed into new boxers. Occasionally glancing over the closed bathroom door, wondering what got the younger so occupied inside. Later the door to the bathroom opened and Jungkook walked out confidently towards the blue hair. Finally a sigh of relief. Taehyung wanted to ask so many question but all of them were shushed when Jungkook looked at him from head to toe and slurred against his earlobe, "Already changed? But we're not done yet baby"

Taehyung looked at him in disbelief.

The younger took his wrist gently and guided him to the bathroom. When the elder's eyes landed on the bathtub he was left speechless. Jungkook planned all this in advance. Rose petals were lazily flowing in the water, bath bombs smelling of lavender, and little candle that added to the romantic vibe. Taehyung chuckled in perplexity. The ravenette was indeed unbelievable at pulling such romantic surprises. He had to break from his thoughts when the younger tapped on his shoulder. So he turned around when Jungkook presented him Red Roses. A wide shy smile adorning his face. 

Taehyung looked at his boyfriend before accepting the flowers. A beautiful smile lightening up his face.

"You know, when I planned our little date in Amsterdam, I wondered if I would ever have the opportunity to give you Red roses. At the time, I had too much on my plate and the timing didn't feel right. But at heart, I knew one thing for sure, that its always gonna be you, only you, whom I ever wanna give Red roses as a symbol of my love and complete commitment. So here I am Kim Taehyung, committing my everything to you. I love you"

Taehyung chuckled in overwhelming feelings. So he said nothing, instead he kissed him passionately. Pouring all that he felt, all that he wanted to say, conveying his happiness and his dreams of a tomorrow with Jungkook, the love of his life. The elder tried to heat up the kiss once more but Jungkook put his palms on his chest to interrupt him. They pulled away and the elder looked at him in confusion. Jungkook blushed how desperate Taehyung was so he whispered, "Relax love, we don't want you 'hard' again, do we?"

Taehyung tried to protest, "But--", and he was soon shushed when the younger placed his index finger on his lips.

The ravenette met his gaze and asked, "Wanna fulfil your little fantasy of seeing me naked? Huh?"

Taehyung's eyes soon darkened at that. Without wasting anymore time he kissed his neck while his fingers, as if they had a mind of their own, started tugging on his shirt. The ravenette lifted his hands so that the elder can easily take off the material. The blue hair sucked on his breath when his eyes landed on Jungkook's body. What a masterpiece it was! Pure art! And he was privileged to be the only one to witness this utter beauty. His fingers on instinct brushed on his shoulders, then on his firm chest, the tips of his index ghosting around his nipples. A muffled moan escaped the younger's lips at Taehyung's sensual touches but the latter still not halting at the pleasurable abuse. His hands brushed further on his abs. Teasing the pale white skin under its influence. Like a painter he read and admired the younger's exposed canvas. His hands soon reached at the hem of his pyjama. He looked at Jungkook for permission but stayed silent. The younger smiled and nodded. So the elder in a moment tugged down the material. 

The ravenette was all naked in front of him and he blushed hard but didn't try to hide himself. Why would he, when he already committed his everything to Kim Fucking Taehyung? They weren't just words but a firm promise that he trusted his boyfriend with everything. Hence he wouldn't mind even if he stood before the elder in his most vulnerable state.

Taehyung stood back and kissed Jungkook to release any tension that might be bothering him. He pulled back and in an instant removed every article of his clothing on his body as well. Dumping all their clothes in the laundry bag. Standing equally exposed and vulnerable in front of his boyfriend. Trusting him as well with everything. What a beautiful irony it was that the ever sassy Kim Taehyung, who never liked Jungkook's silent treatment towards him, kept on bugging him to use his words with him to talk, no longer felt the need to 'use his words' with Jungkook. He had started communicating with his actions as well. How his personality has been deeply influenced by the younger's beautiful one. While Jungkook has become so confident with his emotions and words with Taehyung, still very observant but yeah he knew exactly when to use his words. How conveniently they had exchanged their personalities in the process of loving each other. 

They held hands and guided each other to the bathtub. The younger had his back pressed against the elder's chest. He blushed hard when their bodies met each other under water. It was unreal. The elder snaked an arm around his petit waist while he took the loofa in the other. Poured a little lavender body wash over it and rubbed over the younger's shoulder. the blue hair planted a soft kiss on the younger's nape. 

Once they were finished and dressed back, they made their way to the bed. Jungkook felt sleepy so he immediately dropped on the bed and covered himself while whining a small, "switch off the lights Tae, and come cuddle me right this moment"

The blue hair chuckled at that. He crouched to the night stand where the switch was when something crossed his mind. He opened the drawer and his eyes landed on the small box that Halmoni gave him. A smile adorned his face. But his thoughts were halted when the younger whined again, making grabby hands to his boyfriend, "Tae, cuddle me"

Taehyung chuckled in disbelief. How this six packed muscle bunny was nothing but just a cute baby tucked in bed right now, asking for attention and love. The blue hair closed the drawer once again and joined his boyfriend, abiding by his cute request of cuddling while switching off the lights after.

They were in no rush, just committed to love each other more than yesterday but lesser than tomorrow.