jazz night

2 days have passed since the blue haired male met bambi. Every night he would wait for this certain male to come and watch him sing, but luck wasn't on his side.

Jimin too was too busy hence, Taehyung didn't get a chance to inquire about any information, about Jungkook, from his roommate.

He was a pretty straight forward guy, then why was he suddenly being nervous at the thought of bambi. It was pretty unusual. If Jimin came to know about all this, his best friend will definitely want him to date this guy, which would end up, Jimin embarrassing Tae on multiple occasions in front of Jungkook. Making stupid jokes and secretly but while being obvious af, shipping them as a couple. It was a No No. He wasn't even sure about the reason behind these feelings. Was it the innocence, in those big round eyes, those glittery irises, that seemed like galaxies, that made Taehyung curious. He didn't know.

The blue hair just wondered...why was he waiting for Jungkook?

-*-*-*-

Splayed like a star fish, Jungkook laid on his bed. It was Sunday morning. Tomorrow, he will resume his work at the office.

Finally he felt normal and the time difference seemed to settle. Lazily he lifted himself and freshened up. He comes out of the bathroom, wiping his wet hair with the soft towel, when he hears the door bell. He struts to answer the door, thinking it might be the room service. Little did he know that he would be flooded with a bunch of complaints which are suddenly shushed.

"I am done waiting for you for two days and you, you didn't bother to come. You even defeat me when it comes to sleepin---", the blue haired man's throat suddenly chokes realising the state in which Jungkook opened the door. Wet hair, droplets still dripping from the strands while some lazily slid down his neck, fresh fair skin that shined due to the droplets. The younger wore a white comfy t-shirt, that's too loose for his fit because it dipped on one side, slightly exposing his shoulder, grey sweats that hugged his thighs like 'oh my god '. Lips that were shaped in 'oh' as he was surprised by the elder's sudden visit. And eyes, oh don't even get started on that, those bambi eyes never failed to amaze Taehyung, that now seemed even more round and starry due to the shock. Wow, just wow. His mind chanted.

The younger felt nervous under the elder's rapt gaze. So he stutteringly asked, "i--i didn't know you were coming"

Taehyung finally realised he's been admiring for too long. He had to get a grip of himself. So he moved closer to the younger, entering the suite a little, still silent, gaze still inflexible almost possessive, and he rasped, "I'll tell Jiminie to pick you up today. Be ready"

The younger could feel the elder's breath fanning against his lips, this time he was the one to admire the elder up close. Blue hair, tousled messily yet it somehow complimented his features, those poetic, possessive almond eyes that never failed to make Jungkook nervous under its influence, that perfectly constructed nose, and beautiful soft heart shaped lips, and oh my god, was that a mole? Yes, indeed it was. The mole was perfectly kissing his lip line. The elder looked like he had straight away walked out of an anime series. He is in every way, Perfect.

The elder noticed the younger admiring him, his eyes curiously committing the details of Taehyung's features in his memory. He chuckled knowingly and finally cleared his throat to bring the younger out of his trance, "did you even listen to what I said?"

Jungkook just nodded absentmindedly.

Taehyung smiled at that.