Suddenly the crane swung the large pipes a different way and they were sent directly into the container where Haewon was being held. They pierced through the old red metal and tilted the whole tower of containers out of place.

Her container was pushed to the edge of the dock, and like a domino effect, the containers followed.

"Any last words for her... if she is not already dead that is."

———————————————————————

( ◠‿◠ )

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

Staring at the pipe wide-eyed I breath out slowly. It was under half a meter away from striking right through me.

"It almost hit you though, at least that is something..." Jungwon said mucking on some chips beside me. "Anyways... great knowing you, and good luck" Rising form the floor my imaginary version of Jungwon dusted off his pants and disappeared into thin air.

Waking to the side of where the pipe had hit I looked out one of the small spaces around the pipe. When the pipe hit it had struck through the container like paper, leaving small gaps around its damage.

I rested my head on the pipe and looked out to what seemed to be nothing but sea and the other side of the dock far away. Looking to the side I saw the wooden dock far behind me.
Looking down at my feet I realized that underneath me now was nothing but deep water.

I didn't think that much of the container was floating in the air, maybe two-thirds, also meaning that the leather contained that was above me was preventing me from falling down into the cold water.
With careful steps, I stepped away from the edge.

"Just a little push and..." Soobin suddenly said sitting on top of the pipe. I held two of his fingers only a centimeter apart, trying to demonstrate how much it would take for me to fall over the edge.

"Shut up" I snarled.

"Haewon-ah don't be so bitter" he jumped down from the pipe and walked over to me, holding my shoulders tightly.
"Think on the bright side, it will all be gone soon"

"Fuck you"

Turning away from the imaginary tall male I walked to the corner and sat down on the floor with my knees to the chest. Resting my chin on my folded hands I started out into the dimly lighted container. Some light had managed to dine through the small holes, lights that most likely came from the spotlights outside.

"Haewon!" Jake shouted from the outside. "Are you still alive?"

"Unfortunately" I replied.

"Get away from the edge!" Jungwon shouted hurriedly.

A few seconds later something hard hit the container above me. The metal screamed as it was rubbed against each other fast.
Again another container was hit.

Three more hits and things became quiet for a few seconds. 

As the last hit came I and all the other containers were sent over the edge and into the water at a fast pace.