My back hit the container doors, which were now faced down, with a thud. Thinking it was over I was very wrong.
A second or so later a container, and maybe many more came rushing over my container sending me further down onto the water.

Ice-cold water rushed through the holes around the pipe.

A slight scream escaped my mouth as I came in contact with the liquid.

"I could be home now, sleeping in a warm bed without any worries, but no~ this is of course not a normal universe, so I'm definitely going to do everything else than resting and being comfortable" I shouted in frustration at myself.

The water levels kept on rising and now covered almost filled one-fourth of the space inside the container.

"It's just a dream," I told myself. "It's just another dream. I'll wake up soon..." Tears streamed down my cheeks.

"JUST KILL ME ALREADY! HAVE I SUFFERED ENOUGH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

It's just another dream...

———————————————————————

♪( 'θ`)

———————————————————————

Jay Park POV

Holding the gun to our heads Hyunmin and another man walked behind us. We were standing in a line with our hands in the air, trying for the life of us not to get shot.

Heeseungs eyes were glued to the ground as tears teetered to spill. He was slightly shaking.

I looked around at the others who held their heads high looking at the containers bobbing up and down in the water. Some had gone under the surface, including Haewons.

Five minutes.

Max.

A human could hold their breath for about two minutes or so. So, when her container was to be filled to the brim with water we only had two minutes to get her out. That was if we even managed to get out of this situation.
Niki was standing beside Jake, leaning on him as he could not stand properly.

Yuri had ordered her little minions to make us watch the whole scene where she was to drown Haewon, something that could be described as pure evil.

A small sob came from the person beside me. By now Heeseung had tears streaming down his cheeks, and his eyes were closed. He trekked his best to not fall on the ground crying his heart out, but he was not able to suppress his emotions fully.

I reached out and patted his back, as that was all I could do.

A sudden vacuum filled the air.

Jungwon looked up at the sky and pressed his lips into a thin line.

The one-minute silence soon became two, before finally being cut off.

"POLICE! HANDS IN THE AIR!" Sirens mixed together suddenly broke through the thick air. A line of cars drives through the entrance to the dock and police walked out.